“Nice hotel with EXCELLENT service”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in East Point
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were very pleased with our stay at this hotel. It is a convenient location, but the rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. The staff was outstanding! We have stayed at Ritz-Carltons and Four Seasons, and the service we received here was about on par with those hotels! The breakfast was excellent and especially appreciated that they serve Starbucks coffee! Also, I accidentally left my jewelry pouch with jewelry in the top drawer in the room. When I got home, I called the hotel. The Executive Housekeeper called me back, and they had found and returned my jewelry. This is the first time EVER that a hotel has found something that I left! I was impressed and very appreciative of this.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Neil P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear hurstdp:

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay.

We are committed to providing an excellent hotel experience for each one of our guests. We are glad that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

Your compliments are very much appreciated and to be compared to 5-star hotels around the globe is truely an achievement. Christina, truly understands hospitality and is willing to take that extra step for our guest. I will be sure to share your comments with her and her team.

We look forward to seeing you soon at our property. And thank you again for your wonderful comments.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Why is it that business travel hotels shut off food service in the "early" evening? I got to the hotel at 9:55 PM and was told that the restaurant and room service stop at 10. Am I the only traveler that gets in late?
Luckily the young lady who runs the bar didn't have an after work date and she kept things going a bit after 10 so a liquid bread dinner was had to keep me going until the morning.
As for the hotel its what you would expect. A little light in the exercise room, no bike, but everything else pretty standard. Close to pretty much nothing but the airport.
I'd think twice about staying here again especially if I'm getting in late.

Dear dennis u:

Thank you for taking time to let us know how we are providing services to our guests. We sincerely apologize for service hours of our restaurant and room service. We do offer our guests alternative dinner options at several closeby restaurants which are open late and offer our shuttle service to those fine establishment.

We strive to provide excellent guest services and we look forward to seeing you at our hotel.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

As I said earlier. the staff were friendly and helpful. Anything we wanted to know they were right on it. The rooms were ok. Clean and everything worked. I just had issues with the pool. Way too much chlorine.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Tracey W:

Both of our pools are saline solution pools and I have spoke to my maintenance engineer regarding the excess level of chlorine and he has assured me that they will carefully monitor the chemicals. I personally apologize to you and your children.

We are committed to providing an excellent hotel experience for each one of our guests and we look forward to seeing you soon at our hotel. We are glad that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The hotel and service was very nice. The front desk took good care of me from the time I arrived to eating dinner and checking out. They even made special accommodations for my requests. The breakfast was very good as well and you could taste the freshness.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Neil P, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to submit this review. We appreciate your feedback. I was happy to hear that our staff took care of your needs, we pride ourseves on great customer service and it's nice to know that it was acknowledged. We hope to see you back with us in the near future.

Thank you!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We missed our flight and needed to spend the night near the airport. We took the free shuttle to the Hilton GI. I had a voucher and the front desk clerk was nice enough to accept it. The room was clean and nicely decorated. I highly recommend this hotel for convenience to the airport, friendly staff, and gorgeous rooms.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Roa5980:

Thank you for choosing our property for your recent stay with us. And thank you for taking time to write a review of our service and accommodations that we provide. We are gald that our staff was able to accomodate you when you had missed your flight.

We take pride in what we do and we try our best to provide an exceptional service and hospitality experience to each and everyone of our guests.

We do look forward to seeing you soon at our hotel in future.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Due to a missed flight connection we were overnighting in Atlanta unexpectedly. This has to be one of the best values for the money with a great location near ATL. When we arrived late at night and again when we headed out to the airport early in the morning the staff was helpful and friendly beyond our expectations. Rooms were clean and comfortable with the usual business traveler amenities. Noticed they had an indoor pool which we would have enjoyed if we had the time. There is a charge for breakfast but the buffet had a nice selection of food as well as their "made to order" menu. Complimentary shuttle for the airport is not 24/7 but nearly so. We were glad the small pantry market was available when we checked in since that became dinner due to the late hour. They also had small entrees that could be heated up in the guest room microwave. Thanks to the staff our unexpected and forced night in Atlanta made our one night stay a pleasant experience. Kudos for customer service!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Hello,

hank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We ar happy to hear that your experience with us was good. We understand that being stuck away from home can be a sress, so knowing that we were able to take some of it away makes us proud. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again if your are ever in the area. We'd love to have you back.

Thank you!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Some of the best staff encountered--anywhere! I will use again. Meeting room arrangements easy and well done. Night clerk, Doris, a delight. N. Henderson is very helpful setting up meeting rooms, erupt. and setup. Quick trip to and from airport.

Dear Bill L:

Thank you for choosing our property for you recent stay. Your kind words and suggestions were truly appreciated by all of our team members.

We are glad that we met and exceeded your expectations. Delores and Nick truly understand hospitality and are always anticipating guests' needs. I will be very happy to share your comments with them.

We take pride in what we do and we try our best to provide the hospitality and service that Hilton is known for. We thank you for your wonderful review and ranking.

We look forward to seeing you soon on your next visit to Atlanta.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Point
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
#5 of 26 in College Park
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport - South

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North? Share your experiences!