“Everyone is happy!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in East Point
“Everyone is happy!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My trip was work related. I was very impressed how friendly and welcoming each staff member I came in contact with. Kudos for that! The coffee was always hot. The gym was very clean. The meeting rooms were spacious and the service throughout was spot-on!

• Stayed February 2013
Online_Media_Mngr, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Jiberrett,

Thank you for your kind thoughts about the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North. We do work hard to have a clean environment and with comments like yours we know we are doing well. We do have a great staff a friendly individuals who are here to provide gold glove level service to each and every guest that stays with us. I hope we can look forward to greeting you again during your next stay in Atlanta. Again thank you for letting the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North be your home away from home.

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had a flight situation where we needed a room for the night unexpectedly. The shuttle got us to and from the airport easily, we did have to wait for check-in, but we were there early and they did accommodate us ASAP with friendly, courteous service. The cookies in the afternoon were fabulous, fresh chocolate chip and the lobby and waiting areas were very clean and new looking as was the room. However, I waited and waited for the water to warm in the shower and the sink and after a very long time, it was lukewarm. I'm sure a glitch somewhere but we were in a rush and I couldn't wait to get any changes so I imagine this is very fixable. Friends traveling with us had no such issue. Overall a good value. Also, the bed hardness is adjustable!

Room Tip: Check the warmth of the water in the shower as soon as you get into the room to save a problem in th...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Marry Jo D,

I am sorry to hear of the water issue. I did have our plumber come out and check out system. After some minor adjustments its be fixed. All future guests should have plenty of hot water at all times. I hope you will stay with us during your next visit to Atlanta.

Jospeh S.
Cape Ann, MA
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I accompanied my husband to a conference scheduled at this HGI. From the time we checked in until we left all of the staff we met was friendly and helpful. One of the females staffing the front desk even called me to tell me the fresh cookies they bake every afternoon were ready. I was impressed with her thoughtfulness. The breakfast selection was good and the chef in the dining room was attentive and spoke with us about his preparation of our food. The only issue I had was the first night I thought the bed was too firm. Somehow we missed the instructions for setting the firmness of the mattress. Once I did that, I slept very well and enjoyed our stay. There is a sign at the front desk about the mattress settings, but we overlooked it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Clamflat,

I wanted to thank you for the delightful review you have the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North. I am glad the hear you liked the cookies and did find the firm/soft control for you bed. The Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North offers all guest beds that allow you to adjust the firmness or softness to your desire for a great nights sleep. From the sound of your review you enjoyed that feature of our hotel a lot. I hope that next time you, your husband, or even your family find yourselves in Altanta that you will consider the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North your home away from home.

Northern Virginia
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Nice, newer property of the Hilton chain. Proximity to the airport is good for early flights and nightly rate is on the low-end especially because many times breakfast is included. Monica at the front desk is cheerful and responsive making the beginning and end of your stay a positive experience.

Dear NOVAVoyager,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North. I am so please to hear you had a great stay. I will let Monica and the rest of the team know that you were pleased with our service and a job well done. I hope we can look forward to greeting and accommodating you at the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North during your next stay in Atlanta.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This hotel is a nice building, with clean comfortable rooms and very nice public spaces. The staff was very friendly. However, the area did not seem to be particularly nice. Also, most HGI breakfast buffets allow you to get your own hot items and then order something cooked to your liking if you want. Here however, the hot items were locked down behind a glass partition, and you were not going to get something unless they gave it to you. Its almost as it they are worried about people stealing food. Which if that is the case then it points back to my other concern about the neighborhood seeming to be less than desireable. Will be looking for a different property next time I need to stay by the ATL.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank rantoday
Dear rantoday,

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment with our hotel. The neighborhood is safe and the local police do patrol all the airport area regularly. The glass you are referring to is nothing more then and extended sneeze guard. This protects your food from being spit on or sneezed on, keeping your food from contact with germs. I hope you will rethink you decision and give us a future opportunity to provide your hotel needs when you are in Atlanta.

Joseph S.
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stayed here for one night in Atlanta. This is your standard Hilton Garden Inn property. Nice, clean open spaces. I especially appreciate the bright colorful hallways leading to the rooms. So many times these are drab, but HGI does it right. I also appreciate the restaurant and bar on site, it's a nice touch. My only complaint is the smell of the room. It was musty or moldy, couldn't decide which. I asked to change rooms and was given another room but this one smelled too! It makes me think it may be the cleaning agents or the laundry which is causing this smell. It's just a minor inconvenience that I am sure can be remedied soon.

1 Thank twb311
Dear twb311,

I am glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel, but sad to hear about the odor issue. I have researched the situation and we are awarding your HHonors account 10,000 bonus points for the inconvenience. I hope the next time you stay in Atlanta you will give us the pleasure of being your home away from home.

Joseph S.
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time staying at this hotel. I am extremely pleased with the service I received. The hotel is spotless.
The only issue I have with this hotel is the unsafe area it sits in. When I went to park my car on the side of the hotel, near the side door, I saw broken window glass laying in the second parking spot from the door. Right under a security camera! I parked in front and under a light and went in to tell the desk clerk. She stated they already knew about the glass and a vehicle had been broken into the night before. I would highly recommend parking in the front of the building under the lights.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank Meanderin
Online_Media_Mngr, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North .I am delighted to hear you enjoy our hotel so much that you returned. We seem to have become a favorite hotel for many travelers that regularly fly to Atlanta. I hope we can look forward to greeting you again upon your next return.

Joe S.
Hilton Atlanta Airport
#90 of 173 in Atlanta
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North? Share your experiences!