Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in East Point
“Very pleasant stay”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Hampton Inn was clean and quiet. Room was cleaned every day at a consistent time. They offered a good variety of options for breakfast. Convenient to restaurants and stores. The staff was friendly. Didn't use shuttle but was told it would take us to locations within 5 miles from hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Emanuel R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Yvonne W,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. Glad you got to experience our friendly staff. As you mentioned our location is right next to wonderful shopping and restaurants. We hope to see back at the Hampton Inn Camp Creek soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed June 1, 2014

A typical Hampton Inn and Suites. Nice layout and location. Signs of wear on furnishing and carpet needed cleaning. Otherwise good experience. Good location to air port and commercial businesses. Ample access to chain restaurants, retail stores etc.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Athens, Georgia
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel staff was very friendly. Hotel is in a great area, lots of new construction restaurants and shopping across the street. The room was a nice size but definitely had seen better says. The chair's fabric was coming off, there were smudges all over the walls when the sunlight came in. Also, the hotel is right near the airport so there is a constant sound of airplanes, not loud enough to keep you awake, but definitely noticeable. I enjoyed watching the planes take off though. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
United States
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

only one downfall, the airport is close so planes fly overhead 24/7... personally, i got use to it, my husband did not ;) ... the staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful! the room was a little small but spotless, comfy bed with a huge shower and BR... they had a fabulous breakfast and a ton of coffee and fresh tea. Location was central to east
point and less than 10 miles from downtown atlanta ... stay here

• Stayed May 2014
Emanuel R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Bayoutraveler,
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We are so glad you recognized our true southern hospitality from the staff, and enjoyed our extensive breakfast. We pride ourselves in being centrally located with a huge shopping center across the street. I am sorry your husband hear the plane noise. Depending on the flight pattern, occasionally the jets tend to be loud. Thanks again for staying with us.
Schaumburg, United States
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My family and I spent mother's day weekend in this hotel. The rooms were very clean and the beds very confortable. Everyone was fiendly and helpful. The staff in the cafeteria displaced EXCELLENT costomer service. Not only was she friendly and nice, but she was very helpful not only to me but to others as well! Thank you for a wonderful stay!!! The Pitter Family!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Conrad P
Dear Pitter Family,

Thank you recognizing our breakfast hostess for displaying our brand of Southern Hospitality. I will make sure she gets recognized at our next staff meeting. Glad you liked our clean and comfortable rooms. We hope to see you back at the Hampton Inn Camp Creek soon.
Prairieville, Louisiana
Reviewed May 10, 2014

On 4/25/2014 my family and I stayed at this hotel for one night to see my Army son off to Korea. After checking into the hotel my son purchased a 1500.00 apple laptop with Best Buy credit at Best Buy so we can communicate with him. My son placed the unopened laptop in the room along with an unopened CD driver that I purchased for him seperatly. We went to dinner and returned an hour later to find my son laptop, the CD DRIVER and the receipt was missing. We contacted the front desk and the police only to find out there are no cameras in the hallway. The hotel staff along with the police tried downloading the swipes to see who entered the room. While they were doing this my husband looked at the door carefully and found that someone took a Screwdriver of some sort to enter the room. The police never opened the door, looked in our room, or asked if we were ok. The hotel staff said nothing like this happened before but this is unbelievable to me. We
had to ask for a room change and they tried placing us on the same floor. When we were moved we felt violated, scared, none of us slept because we were on guard all night. My son is gone for a year and our little time we had was taken from us. I was afraid for my kids life. The manager of the hotel never contacted me. I had to contact him in which he stated he was out of town. Since my son never opened the laptop we never got a chance to register the computer and unable to get the serial number so the police can finish there report. I have asked the hotel several times for the hotel report but I have not received it. On yesterday, I was emailed by one of the managers stating my son will not be reimbursed for his laptop and CD driver but no reason why. Please beware if you stay at this hotel!! Your items are not safe.

• Stayed April 2014
5 Thank Twoodridge
Dear Twoodridge,
We are extremely sorry about the loss of your son's laptop. The hotel conducted a thorough investigation of the incident, and we read the electronic lock. We found that no guest other than the guest key was used to access the room. Additionally it is not possible to gain entry into the room with a screwdriver. The Police was summoned, and they issued a report. You may want to file this loss with your insurance carrier, as they might be able assist you with this claim. Our insurance cannot replace the laptop since we are not responsible for valuables left in the guest room. Again this is a very isolated case, and is not indicative of our hotel.
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

One quick night was enough. I know I arrived sort of late but the guy at the desk kind of rushed me out, then I looked confused looking at elevators signs and he indicated politely. So he rushed me out first and then helped me?!?!?

My room was ok. I liked the bed and the layout of the room. But I found the garbage of the bathroom was full and the leather chair needed to be replaced since the "leather" was peeling off.

Need more plugs around the bedside tables.

The bathroom was pretty large so thank you.

Breakfast was ok but the ice of the yogurt was already melting and lots of water. The fruit was meh.

I typically have a good experience but this was not up to part.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
#6 of 26 in College Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy? Share your experiences!