“Staff made the difference”

Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in East Point
“Staff made the difference”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

During a recent trip we encountered a flight cancellation that required we stay overnight in Atlanta. Found this hotel and really only needed a room for a night but the staff made the stay far more enjoyable that we could have possibly expected. TYVM

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Emanuel R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Hello and thank you for your wonderful review! I can't wait to share your feedback with my team as this will help to fuel the motivation needed to provide service that continues to WOW each of our guests. Hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Eufaula, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Check in/out Service was horrible, walls in the rooms are thin and can hear everything outside, continental breakfast and staff were very good. The location was pretty good. Rooms were clean but walls needed repainting and furniture somewhat beat up. I would not stay here again if I can find something similar next trip, but the rooms are on the cheaper end, so I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank George G
George G,

Thank you so much for your feedback concerning your stay at our hotel. I appreciate every detail you provided as this will give us an opportunity to correct anything that may not have been 100% satisfactory. The breakfast hostessses will be thrilled to know that you were satisfied with their hard work and I will make sure to let them know how much you enjoyed your breakfast experience. As for the Check In/Check Out Service, I would love to know more about what you experienced specifically. Please feel free to contact me as soon as you have a moment. I can be reached at (404) 344-4474. Thank you so much!
Houston, TX, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while getting our daughter settled in a nearby apartment complex for college. The room was huge, clean and comfortable. In an excellent area for shopping and eating. Convenient to airport. Polite staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Wichita, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We prefer to stay at a Hampton when we travel, which is at least twice a month. Of all the Hamptons we've been in, this one is the best when it comes to customer care! We were catered to like we were the only ones in the hotel, even though we weren't. I watched and every guest was given the same care and attention we were given.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Venice, United States
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This location is near the airport and has a shuttle service. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean. I travel every other week and whenever I travel to Atlanta I stay at this Hampton Inn. The breakfast buffet is always good with a nice variety. There are a lot of restaurants near this location and a few shopping plazas.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stayed one night in the hotel. As a matter of habit, I placed my gold ring on the nightstand because it is thick and uncomfortable to sleep in. As fate would have it, I left without my ring. So I called the hotel and the guy who answered the phone advised that he will have housekeeping return my call. SIx hours later, no return phone call.When I called back to inquire about it, all he can say was no one turned it in".

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

3 Thank Tahirah W
Newark, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Emanuel and Sharon of Atlanta Hampton Inn Suites West are the very best Hotel Management Staff I have met in all of my travels. They where able to provide us with helpful infromation from where to shop to the best places to eat. Bravo you two excellent job.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
#6 of 26 in College Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy? Share your experiences!