Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in East Point
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family stayed here twice. First time was in April for 4 days and second time in July. Plenty of food choices and shopping nearby. Rooms were clean and beds comfortable. Breakfast was your typical Hampton Inn food, but was good. As others have said, it is convenient to airport and interstate. Second stay we arranged to park our vehicle here when we flew to LA. When we arrived back to airport, we utilized the hotel shuttle to get back to hotel for an overnight stay. Hotel and shuttle staff were very accommodating. Would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Emanuel R, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Hello bamacrzer!

Thank you for sharing with TripAdvisor what you experienced during your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites I-285 & Camp Creek Parkway. We appreciate you and your family for entrusting us with your lodging needs.

I will be sure to share your comments with the team. We always like to see that our hard work is paying off! Also, the next time your travels bring you back to Atlanta, I would love to meet you. See you soon!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is a good location near the airport - plenty of food choices/shopping nearby. Hotel room/furniture starting to show some wear - however - bed was super comfortable!! Breakfast OK but nothing special. Convenient to highway.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Emanuel R, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

UTCFan,

Thank you SO much for taking the time out to give us such positive reviews about our property during your most recent stay! We love to hear what our valued guests have to say about their experience.

One of the things that guests love most about our location is the various shopping and dining options available! What we love most is being able to transport guests to any of these places using our complimentary shuttle service!

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/I-285 & Camp Creek Parkway for your lodging accommodations. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Very easy to get to atlantas hearts field airport. Well kept property. Rooms are very nice And modern. Pretty quiet considering so close to airport
Staff was awesome. Very courteous friendly and professional.
Close to places to eat

• Stayed: September 2012

Hello Midwestbiztraveler,

Thank you for your review! I trust that you will find your way back to the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta I-285 & Camp Creek Parkway again very soon so that we can WOW you once more.

It is our goal to make sure that each guest walks away from our hotel feeling as satisfied as yourself. Thank you once again for taking the time to give us your feedback. We love having you here!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stayed in this hotel two times & i must say its one of my favs. My boyfriend loves it, its a very clean hotel. The staff is very friendly and I feel like im at home when I here. The beds feel great but I do have one thing to say the water can get really hot so be careful. But overall Excellent hotel I will be back !

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Hello Nicki G,

Thank you so much for your review. I cannot express to you enough how important your feedback is to us. We want to make sure that every single guest has the same experience from check in, to check out, and every moment in between!

You went a step beyond by calling the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta I-285 & Camp Creek Parkway one of your "favs" and that means so much to us! We are especially proud of our team for providing you with friendly, clean, and comfortable accommodations. I will be sure to share your review with the team as it is guests like you Ms. Nicki G who provide us with the motivation needed to continue to WOW every single guest. See you again soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have been utilizing the convenience of this property for business trips in Atlanta since they opened. It is surprising that the property has been well maintained as the Airport Area isn’t well known for keeping their properties up to standards.
The shuttle service makes an extended stay easy to manage without renting a car. There are restaurants & shopping within the area that the shuttle is happy to transport guests to. The location and the maintenance of the property make it a decent stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Emanuel R, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at our hotel. It was a pleasure reading your review. Our team works very hard to ensure that every guest is 100% satisfied with every aspect of their stay. We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Atlanta.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I had reservations at this hotel, and when I arrived the "SO CALLED GENERAL MANAGER" would not give me my hotel at the rate I reserved it at. She then proceeded to tell be that under her "DISCRETION" as the "GM" she is refusing to give me my hotel at the rate I reserved and had confirmation under. She proceeding to tell me that if my husband I wanted to stay here, we will have to pay full price. I felt so discriminated at this hotel. I will NEVER stay at a Hampton Inn EVER!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Travel_Expert_84
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Excellent hotel close to the airport for an overnight stay when catching that early flight. It looked new, no signs of wear, was super clean, friendly staff, and equally important for the airport area of Atlanta, had very visible uniformed security on an ATV that patrolled the parking lot constantly. It's across the street from Camp Creek Marketplace that has a multitude of stores and restaurants. Don't worry, if you don't have a car, they have a courtesy van that works very well. Surprisingly, even though it was close to the airport, there was no noise, and we were on the top floor on the airport side. Highly Recommend! Oh yeah, forgot to mention, we saw a ton of pilots going in and out of there so you know it's good, given all the lodging choices in that area.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor and heard absolutely no noise of any kind.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
#6 of 26 in College Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy? Share your experiences!