“Very Clean & Nice Hotel !”

Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in East Point
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stayed in this hotel two times & i must say its one of my favs. My boyfriend loves it, its a very clean hotel. The staff is very friendly and I feel like im at home when I here. The beds feel great but I do have one thing to say the water can get really hot so be careful. But overall Excellent hotel I will be back !

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Emanuel R, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Hello Nicki G,

Thank you so much for your review. I cannot express to you enough how important your feedback is to us. We want to make sure that every single guest has the same experience from check in, to check out, and every moment in between!

You went a step beyond by calling the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta I-285 & Camp Creek Parkway one of your "favs" and that means so much to us! We are especially proud of our team for providing you with friendly, clean, and comfortable accommodations. I will be sure to share your review with the team as it is guests like you Ms. Nicki G who provide us with the motivation needed to continue to WOW every single guest. See you again soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have been utilizing the convenience of this property for business trips in Atlanta since they opened. It is surprising that the property has been well maintained as the Airport Area isn’t well known for keeping their properties up to standards.
The shuttle service makes an extended stay easy to manage without renting a car. There are restaurants & shopping within the area that the shuttle is happy to transport guests to. The location and the maintenance of the property make it a decent stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Emanuel R, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at our hotel. It was a pleasure reading your review. Our team works very hard to ensure that every guest is 100% satisfied with every aspect of their stay. We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Atlanta.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I had reservations at this hotel, and when I arrived the "SO CALLED GENERAL MANAGER" would not give me my hotel at the rate I reserved it at. She then proceeded to tell be that under her "DISCRETION" as the "GM" she is refusing to give me my hotel at the rate I reserved and had confirmation under. She proceeding to tell me that if my husband I wanted to stay here, we will have to pay full price. I felt so discriminated at this hotel. I will NEVER stay at a Hampton Inn EVER!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Travel_Expert_84
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Excellent hotel close to the airport for an overnight stay when catching that early flight. It looked new, no signs of wear, was super clean, friendly staff, and equally important for the airport area of Atlanta, had very visible uniformed security on an ATV that patrolled the parking lot constantly. It's across the street from Camp Creek Marketplace that has a multitude of stores and restaurants. Don't worry, if you don't have a car, they have a courtesy van that works very well. Surprisingly, even though it was close to the airport, there was no noise, and we were on the top floor on the airport side. Highly Recommend! Oh yeah, forgot to mention, we saw a ton of pilots going in and out of there so you know it's good, given all the lodging choices in that area.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor and heard absolutely no noise of any kind.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Wonderfully fresh and clean rooms in great condition, lots of variety for breakfast, surprisingly quiet for being so close to ATL. The staff at this hotel is TOPS in customer service and the shuttle service is awesome.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Stayed two nights here. The shuttle service was always super helpful and speedy. The staff is extremely friendly. The room (studio suite) was perfect!! I was sad to leave.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Close to the airport and the shuttle is a snap. Very friendly staff, great beds, and everything is clean as a whistle. Four years old but you wouldn't know it. Splurge and get a suite. The price difference is minimal and you'll be glad.

Room Tip: Don't think there is a bad room to be had.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Point
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Courtyard Atlanta Airport West
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy? Share your experiences!