“great place close to airport - ideal for business”

Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in East Point
Reviewed April 10, 2012

had a one night stay. very well located, has a shuttle to airport. clean, good mattress, quiet, fast, friendly, breakfast included. all around a good deal.

Room Tip: it's removed from the street, so they're all good.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy

Reviewed November 13, 2011

I truly enjoyed my stay at this wonderful hotel. Because my significant other is a Hilton Gold Member, our room was upgraded to a spacious, beautifully decorated suite. Everything was sparkling clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jenmac215
Reviewed November 10, 2011

This hotel is close to the Atlanta airport and we were concerned that it would be noisy, dirty, and old. It was the exact opposite. The staff greeted us cheerfully and asked that they be notified if we have any concerns or requests. The hotel is in excellent shape and has all the amenities that vacationers and business travelers require. The rooms were clean and well maintained. We had dinner across the highway that served possibly the best filet mignon that I have ever tasted (Longhorn Steakhouse). It was a busy Fri night, but oh-so worth the wait.

Overall, my most positive impression of this hotel was the professional and cheerful staff!

Room Tip: The south side of the hotel has a beautiful view, at least in the fall. They told us it would be qui...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NorwayAdventurer
Reviewed November 4, 2011

What can I say about this hotel except that it was wonderful!!! It was very clean, the staff was very friendly. The room was excellent and spacious. I have renewed my faith in Hampton Inn. I had a very bad experience once and vowed not to stay at another one. It is located in the center of shopping and various restaurants. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tamara68
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Love the location of this Hampton Inn near Atlanta Airport. Free shuttle service to airport as well as all the nearby stores, restaurants, movie theatres in huge shopping center across the street.

Staff was so nice, helpful. As Hilton Gold Member, I was given a free upgrade to a suite (first time I've ever gotten that at any Hampton Inn). Love the fitness center, breakfast buffet, and hot, fresh cookies at check-in.

Room was spotless, roomy, and bed was quite comfortable. Recommend highly!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank maconMouse
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast area neater and roomier than most.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tgibbons14
Reviewed February 5, 2011

The usual Hampton I stay at near the ATL airport was full so thought I would try out this one. Upon check in the staff was" just there" - never looked up, never made eye contact - never thanked me for staying - just did their job.
It was just an overnight stay due to an early AM flight and the offer of the free shuttle to the airport. Upon check out, once again the staff was bothered that they had to work - requesting my folio got an eye roll but a folio - had they deliveredit to the room then I would not have had to "bother" them. There were no" to go" breakfast bags beside the sign listing when they would be offered - I asked - they were not ready yet even though the sign said they should have been out for an hour - oh well. To cap it off, the shuttle driver asked me my airline and I told him - since I do not fly Delta, I do not go to the Delta side of the airport to enter. I am very familiar with the airport unfortunately - so when the driver pulled up on the Delta side ( I was the only passenger) I said i was not flying Delta and needed to be dropped off on the other side. He then informed my that there was no other side and this was the only entrance - I politely told him he was wrong and pointed to the sign showing the other side - he told me I was wrong and "this was it" and got out to get my bag - whatever - I walked across the airport - no big deal in the grand scheme. Customer service at this hotel leaves a lot to be desired and they need a retrain - too bad my money won't be used for it since I will not be staying again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
#6 of 26 in College Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy? Share your experiences!