“Another great suprise”
Review of Giovanna's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Giovanna's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Phenix City
“Another great suprise”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I did not have very high expectations but was in for a treat. The waitress could have used a little more polish but otherwise the food was excellent. The pizza was great and the discount for staying at the hotel even better.

• Visited October 2012

Ocilla, GA
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We decided to try Giovanna's because of its close proximity to our hotel. What a nice surprise. The atmosphere was nice and the food was excellent. Will definitely go again if we are close to the Atlanta airport.

Visited November 2012
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“Great pizza, made fresh on the spot”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This place has some incredible pizza, homemade, tasty and spot on. I am told the pasta is also a treat but I wanted to try some local BBQ so I only visited here one night.

Visited October 2012
“Very pleasant”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Lovely had nice pizza. Service good very friendly staff. Could sit out on patio where hubby could at least have a smoke so he was happy. Clean and tidy so all round was lovely experience. Hubby was extremely impressed with the draught beer and bein from south Africa where our beer is good you can imagine his delight.

Rochester, New York
“Delicious place for a take out meal”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I checked into my hotel late and wanted a quick bite to eat.

I got the Chicken Parm Dinner and it was nearly the best I have ever had for takeout. Very fresh, plentiful portion with bread and salad. They provided flatware. I was very impressed.

The staff was very friendly and I had a beer while I waited.

• Visited September 2012