“Excellent Italian Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Giovanna's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Giovanna's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bremen, Georgia, United States
“Excellent Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Coming from a Chinese restaurant that denied us service, my mother and I were pleasantly surprised at the friendly service we received. It was late in the evening, and when we went in, we were worried because there was only one customer at the bar. Sure enough, they seated us, got our drinks, and fed us GOOD! I got the Garlic Shrimp Linguine, which was tossed with a nice buttery sauce and broccoli. My mom got the Pepperoni Pizza. There was enough there for two. She ate a couple of slices, and boxed up the rest to take home. She had some spumoni (Italian ice cream) and I had the cannoli. They were both very good. The only mistake made in our order was I had ordered sweet tea, and my mom unsweet. When the server came to refill, she accidentally gave me Diet Coke and my mom sweet tea. That little mishap didn't phase us too much. Mistakes happen. Otherwise, we had excellent food and service for it being that late in the evening. Surprisingly, others started filing in about half an hour after we did. None were turned away.

Visited August 2012

Poplar Grove, IL
“Deserves a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

My business associate and I ate here while staying nearby. The restaurant is clean, pleasant and friendly. The food was very nice interpretation of Italian classics. We had veal and shrimp dishes that were wonderful. As an appetizer we had the Eggplant bruschetta that was a unique version of one of my favorites. The restaurant is never crowded say the employees. That is probably because of the location. Certainly not because of the prices or quality of food and service. If you are anywhere near you should eat and drink here

La Vergne, Tennessee
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

I wanted Eggplant Parmesan while visiting Atlanta and this restaurant was close to our hotel. We pulled up in the parking lot and were a little worried when we arrived that there were not many people there. Boy, were we surprised with the food we got. The Eggplant parmesan was amazing and the side of pasta was good too! The salad that came with my dinner was fresh and crisp. The bread they brought out was piping hot and really good. We are not typically Italian eaters, but this was very good to us. Our waiter was good and most attentive. While there the people started coming in, we decided that maybe we had gotten there a little earlier than most people start coming in or this is hidden treasure that many don't know about. The portion sizes were so large that we had to take some back to the hotel with us. Although, we didn't have any dessert, the display case they have showed some wonderfully delicious looking cheesecake.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
SHARPSBURG
“Easy to get to with good food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

Very good italian food. Really enjoyed it. Service good. I've been a few times and plan to return. Good stuff.

Visited September 2011
“Fairly good Italian Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

Had the Chicken Saltiboca and was very good. Restaurant was clean and the Service was great. This is one of very few restaurants in this area, but if you are staying close by in the hotel row, then stop by for a good meal.

Visited April 2012