“A really nice spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Alton Towers Spa

Alton Towers Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Farley
More attraction details
Owner description: Step inside the Alton Towers Spa and find yourself in a blissful oasis of luxurious tranquillity nestled inside the Alton Towers Hotel, the perfect place to let your senses wander and your cares drift away. Spoil yourself with our complete range of personalised spa treatments. Within our Aqua Relaxation Rooms every door opens to reveal a myriad of wonderful surprises. Unwind and refresh mind, body and soul as you wander from the serenity of our pool, to the calm of our Crystal Steam Room, Meditation Room, or our brand new traditional outdoor log sauna.
Rugby, England, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A really nice spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

We attended this spa in January when the main theme park and the splashdown hotel were closed, so the spa was nice and quiet. We were pleasantly surprised by how nice this place was, it had several different experience rooms a pool, jacuzzi and excellent separate sauna outside. Our spa day included a meal in the main hotel which was excellent with very generous portions. The English weather meant we had a good soaking getting back to the spa after our food, but it was January after all. We both also had back massages which we both decided were the best we had ever had. Overall - highly recommended.

Visited January 2014

Staffordshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lovely relaxing day yet again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Fourth visit to the spa. Great service every time in a lovely relaxing atmosphere. The offers are fantastic -I cannot fault it. I have been to other spas where I haven't had treatments and there are less facilities but paid rediculous prices for them. I will continue to visit Alton Towers spa, me and my mum love it there!

Derby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful and relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I went to the spa for my hen party and it was fantastic. The staff on reception were very helpful and friendly. We all had a treatment as part of the package and all of us felt amazing afterwards. The therapists listened and responded with excellent treatments. The facilities were clean and well kept (staff were seen on a regular basis cleaning the areas). Lunch was also very well served and presented...as well as delicious!
Overall a fabulous experience and one that I would highly recommend!!

1 Thank JoandJack11
Bawtry
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Half Term Spa Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I went to the spa with low expectations because I find the park is so dated and scruffy. On arriving at the hotel, we were greeted by a very helpful man who directed us to the spa. Our arrival there was met with a warm smile and we were checked in and directed over to the restaurant for lunch. This too was a pleasant surprise considering the food in the park is so dire. Very good service & excellent food - all you need! Back to the spa - the treatments were very good indeed. The full body massage I had was probably one of the best. The therapist Grace was very thorough and very skilled. I also had a head massage and Shellac nails. I cannot fault the treatments at all. The staff were exceptionally good, friendly without being familiar, and all very good at their job. Yes the changing room and the waiting areas are a little small if several people are there at once but it's not the end of the world! Would definitely go again.

2 Thank Rose L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great value for money!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Myself and my boyfriend went for the half day package at 45 we had 3 hours in the spa and a back massage the back massage both of which were fab and great value for money would definitely recommend! Staff were friendly just a lovely relaxed day :)

Visited January 2014