“So relaxing!”
Review of Alton Towers Spa

Alton Towers Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Farley
More attraction details
Owner description: Step inside the Alton Towers Spa and find yourself in a blissful oasis of luxurious tranquillity nestled inside the Alton Towers Hotel, the perfect place to let your senses wander and your cares drift away. Spoil yourself with our complete range of personalised spa treatments. Within our Aqua Relaxation Rooms every door opens to reveal a myriad of wonderful surprises. Unwind and refresh mind, body and soul as you wander from the serenity of our pool, to the calm of our Crystal Steam Room, Meditation Room, or our brand new traditional outdoor log sauna.
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I visited the spa on October 18th and we had a wonderful time from start to finish. Every room was clean and relaxing and the music was beautiful. The staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. It was a quiet time, so we were able to go from room to room without waiting. After our three wonderfully relaxing hours we both had massages to round off our evening. The therapists were very pleasant, well groomed and we thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. We will definitely go back, it was great value for money too!

1  Thank Oriborus

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Visited the spa for my friends hen party as a large group. Although the spa staff were initially friendly, that was the only nice thing! The robes were well worn and very thin. The toilets, showers and eucalyptus room smelt of urine! The jacuzzi, a footbath and parts of the whirlpool didnt work. The changing rooms were ridiculously cramped and over crowded when busy and there werent enough massage rooms to accommodate all persons of the hen party for their individual massage! I would not return and would certainly not recommend to anyone. Such a shame.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I visited with a group of friends for my 40th birthday. Whilst I was a little nervous of the treatment mellisa the therapist put me completely at ease and made my day a memorable pleasant experience. Dinner was superb value. The amenities were clean and kept us entertained and relaxed the whole day. I would definitely recommend this day package. We will visit again!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

love love love this spa, living so close to Alton Towers its a place i try to go once a month with my friends or my husband, its a bargain of a deal of £16 to relax in the spa for 3 hours and sometimes they have deals on reception for a option of lunch or mini massages for a fantastic price, also you could have a pamper day with massages, but i just normally book the spa relax rooms and see whats on offer on the day, also if you are on Facebook they post brilliant deals which you just can't miss out on. Also with myself being a merlin pass holder i get 20% off massages monday to friday with again is something which i find hard to turn down. the atmosphere is calming it doesn't really get too busy at all and sometimes if you go in the week it feels like you are there on your own, the staff are really helpful and friendly. Can't wait to book up my next trip.

1  Thank jessimo
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I thought the best part of Alton Towers was the Spa. It was very relaxing, enjoyable and the staff were very friendly. There were excellent facilities and the massage was wonderful. The cost was also reasonable. Highly recommended.