“Grand Rehearsal Dinner!”

Charlie's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in East Ellijay
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We were so lucky to be able to have my son's rehearsal dinner at Charlie's. The staff was excellent and couldn't have asked for a better venue. We had 3 choices of meals and they were all excellent! Would definitely recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank LisaRO2014

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The restaurant itself was nice & clean, the server was friendly and efficient, but the food was nothing more than average. Neither my husband nor I were overly impressed. Sorry to say because we were looking forward to a really good Italian meal!

2  Thank gapeach5287
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We live in Florida and friends of ours have a cabin in Ellejay, GA. We went to eat at Charlie's and being Italian we normally do not go out to eat at Italian restaurants because we do not like their sauce and always compare it to our own. Our experience at Charlie's was phenomenal. The food is some of the best Italian food we have ever had . The staff was friendly, the place was impeccably clean and the owners were very nice and easy to talk to. We would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who would love to have a delicious, homemade meal.

1  Thank Donna L
Reviewed April 6, 2014

being originally from N.J., this is the closest to N.Y. Pizza i've had since moving to north ga. 13 yrs. ago.They use the highest quality cheese,homemade dough and excellent sauce! Their main courses are also delicious and very reasonably priced. Great value for the dollar!

1  Thank larry g
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have traveled the world. I am Italian. I can honestly say you will NEVER dine on better veal than this restaurant serves. To find a place in this little town in the Georgia mountains that puts out authentic and absolutely savory food is unbelievable. I can honestly say I have never been through, near ,or in Ellijay without stopping at Charlie's. Only a true Italian can make Italian food of this caliber.

1  Thank ochbih