“WOW WOW WOW”

Charlie's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in East Ellijay
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vidalia, Georgia
“WOW WOW WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

One of the best Italian Restaurant's I've ever been to. We each got something different, and EVERYTHING was good - from the appetizer, to the bread sticks, to our entree's, to our dessert. The sweet tea was perfect - the service was phenomenal - and the prices weren't terribly bad. We had pasta, pizza and steak. My husband said the steak wasn't as tender as he had hoped, but that it was seasoned really well and that he wasn't totally disappointed. The rest of our party were all extremely pleased with our choices. I would say I would go there again ... and again ... and again.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank roamingGApeach

Tennessee
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had a family vacation in Ellijay and had 22 in our party. Charlie's crew managed our dinner flawlessly and the food was truly amazing. We had a bad experience with another local favorite eatery and almost decided to break our group up. Charlie told us they had grandchildren also and they made the service and dinner exceptional. I will always go to Charlie's when in Ellijay. It is the best place in town.

1 Thank GPS-RDLee
Ellijay, Georgia, United States
“Delicious and family friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We dine at Charlie's on a regular basis and never get a bad meal. My favorite is their Chicken Parmesan. Yummy.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank DebiSlaughter
Ellijay, GA
“Great food, great service, amazing desserts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Charlies is one of our favorite restaurants in Ellijay. The wait staff is alway very sweet and the owner treats us like family. It's a true joy to walk in and be treated so well. Typically we have the pizza because it's the best in town. But to tell you the truth, everything we have had there is excellent. Do yourself a favor and save room for dessert. Ask what is the special dessert for the evening. They are house made and out of this world!

1 Thank cabinqueen
St. Augustine,Fla.
“Everything was delicious :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband and I along with his brother and wife and their young son ordered take out from this restaurant the first night we were in town.We ordered 2 pizzas (one pepperoni with extra cheese and one with half hamburger and half pepperoni) and they were both excellent.Lots of cheese and fresh tasting ingredients.We also ordered a side salad and several desserts (cheesecake and 2 orders of cannoli).We thought it was great value for the money and everything was delicious.My husband and I ate there again by ourselves a few days later and that was good as well.I had chicken parm and he had lasagna.The portions were large and both entrees came with fresh bread and salad.I would definitely eat there again.

1 Thank SmokyGirl32145

Been to Charlie's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria? Share your experiences!