“great food”

Charlie's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in East Ellijay
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 16, 2012

great food, good value, clean house, server with a terrible attitude. Easy to find on the main highway.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have eaten at Charlies many times for both lunch and dinner and have never been disappointed with the food. Everything I have eaten there has been top notch. If your in the area at lunch time during the week stop in and try one of their $5.00 lunches you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My Husband and two of our best friends from Florida selected this restaurant for our night of dining. We started out with a calamari appetizer, which was lightly battered and fried, served with marinara sauce. We all thought it was excellently prepared and delicious. I ordered the chicken piccata, which was very tasty to the palate. The others ordered and raved about the spaghetti with meat sauce, and chicken rollatini. Service was excellent. Great experience - I suggest you give it a try. They have specials on Wednesday!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Charlies is a great place to grab a great homestyle made to order italian meal. The service was excellent and all i might warn you against is if you do not like to wait on lines avoid the weekend dinner service.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have an Aunt that lives not far from Charlie's. I live in east Tennessee. When any one in the family makes a visit, Charlie's is the first thing mentioned.Our Tn family has been enjoying the "true" Italian fare at Charlie's for years now the old Restaurant was quaint, meaning there was not enough room for the business they received. The New building allows room to dine in comfort, and enjoy others doing the same.Aunt Cecile almost always orders the eggplant parmigiana, It is she we visit. When we order, every one orders different items so we can enjoy the variety that is offered.
Let me assure you, the food is excellent. Expect to wait for a table, which with any " above average" establishment is the norm. Collette ( Owner) Is a Master front of house manager and her staff are aware of their patrons need with out hovering. In a phrase? Charlie's is "Good Eats".