“Super chicken salad ”

Shane's Rib Shack
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in East Ellijay
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Have not been a fan of Shane’s until tonight! Got the grilled chicken salad. Tender. Moist. Nice presentation. Everything fresh. Fast. Delicious.
Husband’s tenders were very good. Fries good as always.
Sylvia’s bbq pork salad was a hit. Howard’s bbq plate was a clean plate club.
It took me awhile to find something I really like. Now I’m happy to return.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

I stopped in Shane's Rib Shack last week while passing through Elijay. Very good place, casual dining, nice sized portions and fair prices Can't go wrong at Shane's !

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten there many times. It was always good. Yesterday at 4 pm we decided for yan early dinner. About 3 tables taken up. We ordered and it delivered quickly. I had a sandwich. It had no flavor at all. It looked like it came from a can of Tuna considering how it was formed and served. I keep tobacco sauce because I like it on many thing and everybody don’t keep it. No problem. It was on Texas toast. It was warm but not toasted. A side of potato salad. The container was half empty. My lady friend has just a sandwich and it looked just like mine. I’ve never had food this bad here. As we left I left the small tabasco bottle on the table. The served brought it to my attention as we walked out. I ask would you just through it away it’s empty. She looked at me like she could kill me. When we got outside we saw a sign trying to hire someone for the kitchen. Maybe this was the problem with the food. It wasn’t the problem with the server. She was just rude.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Since we both like bar b que, when we travel we like to stop at local restaurants and try their versions. As it was mid afternoon, we tried the pulled pork sandwiches. They were dry without any smokiness flavor at all. There were several sauces available at the table and we able to find one that enhanced the flavor to an acceptable level. With good bar b que, the flavor of the meat should stand on its own, sauces should only compliment the flavor.
I’m sure there’s better offerings in the area.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Great variety of barbecue in a typical barbecue atmosphere. Staff is friendly. Prices are reasonable. Large helpings.