“Great Mexican Restaurant!”

Pueblo
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in East Ellijay
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Yes, this is a great place! We sat on the terrace and had margaritas and fish tacos and steak tacos too! Really pretty good! Fish was a little bit fishy because I like my fish super super fresh!
Salsa was great and margaritas too!
Nice atmosphere as well!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place has great Mexican food at a reasonable price. The waitress was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Have been at least six times to the Pueblo including several times with friends. The food is always good to excellent. My favorite dish is the Shrimp Diablo - it is pure fire. My least favorite is the Carne Asada - overcooked. The chips are always fresh; the salsa good but not very spicy.
Service has always been good. The Margaritas are much better than the last 3 restaurants I've been too. If you are expecting the terrific Mexican food you get in Texas or Arizona, you'll be disappointed. However, the Pueblo is FAR better than the food in rest of the local Mexican restaurants. Prices are reasonable; atmosphere okay.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I started with a glass of Sangria which was fine, fruit in the Sangria would have been nice but no such luck. The Chips were crisp and fresh. The salsa was fine but when I asked for a spicy salsa I was given one at an extra charge. I had the steak Fajitas which the flavor was ok but my jaws got a workout from the steak being so tough. My wife had vegetable Fajitas and did not care for it at all. The service was fine, and the ambiance was ok. Needless to say with 2 other Mexican Restaurants in the area we won't be back to this one.

2  Thank Martin K
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stopped by with a party of five. Sangria was wonderfully cold and fruity! Chips and salsa were clearly house made. Cheese dip made the kidlets happy.
We were worried when we saw the "help wanted" sign out front, but no evidence of any lacking. Server was friendly and attentive and informative, and our food was delivered quickly, even though she was balancing a large party that walked in almost simultaneous to us. All meals were fresh and delightful. Not a fancy night out, but casual Mexican fare well done!