“Good food”

Ellijay, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Alot of different choices not just chinese, some spanish food and pizza even for the kids! Maybe going back again tonight.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank CindySlinkard

“Really good food for a great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

Much better than your average buffet, and much better than your average Asian food restaurant. Great variety of choices, including sushi and hibachi. Service is always great and friendly.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank DBS49
Tucson, Arizona
“Nothing Special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

A disappointment from what we have been seeing lately in Chinese buffets. The selection seemed thin and the food was monochromatic, everything tasted the same. It was inexpensive though.

• Visited December 2012
FLORIDA
“Big Bang for your buck! Unexpectedly very yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

My hubby and i spent the entire day shopping throughout the Georgia mountains and found ourselves in a shopping center and STARVING! So, we decided to stop into " Hot Cold Buffet knowing we would immediately start eating.
I initially hesitated due to a few unfavorable reviews posted on the internet. However, I must say it was one of my best meals we ate. All the food was either VERY hot or Very cold. The dishes were better than the Chinese buffets we frequent in South Florida. The scallops and shrimp dishes were delicious and they even had my beloved "summer Rolls" ( however, they need to put out a more traditional peanut dipping sauce) Just about everything I ate was unexpectedly tasty. I even wanted to go up for seconds on my favorite dishes.
Dessert was not their strongest offering. They did have some nice cold cut up fresh fruit as well as some typical Asian desserts and a soft serve ice cream machine. I was too fool to eat anything at that point.
The best part was the price for an adult dinner buffet was only $10.99. I am not sure if we knew in advance that it was so inexpensive that we would have actually dined there.
I can honestly say that we will be going back there the next time we visit.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank FLASH3967
Georgia
“Reopened recently under new management!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

New management will have to make changes to keep this restaurant open. Buffet tables don't seem to keep food hot and the cold seafood seemed mushy. I can't recommend this place.

Visited August 2012