“excellent food.....average service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in East Ellijay
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Had a great meal. Served warm and fresh. The server seemed like she'd rather be anywhere but there but other than that it was a good meal.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Hadn't been to the local Longhorns in quite some time being as we had a bad experience last time. I had a fancy hamburger which was excellent. My wife had a chicken dish which also very good. Service was fine though the restaurant was crowded. I found it to be much better overall than going to the Outback. Maybe we will take a chance and go back for a steak.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Quality of food and service was excellent. Would come back again! Great atmosphere! Great place for special occasions!

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I both ordered baked potatoes with our meal and we both had rotten places in our potatoes then after requesting a second potato, one of the two also had a rotten place. Aside from that, the food was good and the service was fair. I would rather have an Outback steak than a Longhorn anyway!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Ordered a ribeye expecting a decent steak. What I got was a steak that was supposed to be shipped to the Waffle House. I don't expect such thinly sliced meat unless at the breakfast restaurant or when ordering a sandwich. I guess stockholder satisfaction is more important than customer satisfaction. Service was excellent though and very attentive.