“Best BBQ in North Georgia!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pig Hill of Fame

Pig Hill of Fame
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Best BBQ in North Georgia!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Been eating at Col. Pooles BBQ for almost 15 years. The Pig Hall Of Fame is an added attraction. Hundreds of plywood pigs with customers and visitors names on them adorn the hill around and behind Col.Pooles. Eat great BBQ and buy a pig to immortalize your visit!

Visited December 2012

Blairsville, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not tasty”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We went there several years ago didn't have no great taste. The meat was very tough.Sauce was too commerical for me

Lindale, Georgia
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Low Quality - Poor Service”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had eat here several years ago and I really don't remember what the food tasted like. My wife and I decided to try the food as we were going thru the area. I wish we had not stopped here. The food quality has gone down. We both had Heartburn from Hell. Never again.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Dale_Shannon
East Ellijay, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Always good!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Pooles always has the best bar-b-q as far as we are concerned! It's a very unique place and the Colonel is quite the guy!

Visited August 2012
englewood, fl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and very friendly people”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Our first trip here and looking to buy property. My wife got the chicken and I got the pork. Both were great. REAL sweet tea. The fried apple pies made us come back again. VERY friendly people and a nice country charm atmosphere. Will be a regular place for us once we move.

Visited June 2012

Been to Pig Hill of Fame? Share your experiences!