“Average says it all”

Cuisines: American
Dunwoody, Georgia
“Average says it all”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Took wife, son and his significant other to Dunwoody brunch, September. Service is cheerful, atmosphere is contemporary franchise contempo casual. Have eaten at the same chain in Colorado, they're all the same. Hard to ruin eggs and bacon but frankly I'd have enjoyed the Waffle House more. No imagination, just breakfast "out." It does beat most free hotel breakfasts, but not by much. Sadly, just about all we have in the area.

• Visited September 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“John's Creek location”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Awesome breakfast menu! I have only eaten there for breakfast though.

Visited November 2011
Dunwoody
“great breakfast !”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Wonderful and child friendly. Good prices. Diverse menu. Like Dunwoody location

Visited February 2012
Florida
“Good food, nice staff, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed August 18, 2010

It takes a lot to make me a morning person, but J Christopher's is the kind of place that manages to be upbeat without aggravating to start the day. After drooling over the menu online, we went there for breakfast on a Sunday morning while in the area on business. The young man who seated us was friendly and genuine, idly chatting with us as he navigated us through the bustling restaurant. Our waitress was also friendly and helpful, and no problems with a substitution in the order. Lots of families eating with their kids, friends gossiping over coffee and several people quietly reading newspapers over their plates. The vibe is very comfortable and relaxed. All the food was good (bacon done as asked, potatoes perfectly cooked, etc), but our favorites were the French toast and biscuits and gravy (lots of chopped sausage - no skimping here). It may sound funny, but I appreciated the selection of milk. Most breakfast restaurants I've been to only offer whole milk. Regardless of calories or fat content, I just don't care for the taste when drinking it. I was able to order reduced fat milk and really enjoy my breakfast.