La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical
ResidenceInn.com
$130
$127
Staybridge.com
Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center(Dunwoody)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
$161
$131
$110
$134
$69
All reviewspet friendly hotelup to datethe breakfast areanorthside hospitalgreat areasandy springsyogurtfree breakfastnice stayfront desk staffthe room was nicebusiness centeratlanta perimeterpetspublixchannelsrefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 18, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and this is my hotel of choice when I come to Atlanta for a little R & R because I love the area. I must say this will be the last time I stay at this hotel. When we checked in there was dogs barking and they barked most of the night I would think the hotel would have a special floor just for guest that choose to bring their pets. Once we got in our room there where spider webs and cob webs in every corner and on the floor so obviously there is no dusting or vacuuming going on. When we tried to turn on the heat it would not come on so we called the front desk, no one every came up which I thought was really rude. Between the barking of the dog and the awful full size bed I didn’t get any rest at all. I have been a loyal La quinta customer and guest but I don’t think I will every stay in another La Qunita Inns and Suites.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 24, 2010

I've stayed in a few LQ's and this one is the best. Very modern styled comfortable room. Decent fitness room. Good breakfast. Friendly, courteous staff. Plenty of restaurants near the mall area but not very many are walking distance. Only got 1 courtesy bottle of shampoo during a 5 day stay but that's not much to complain about. Roomy, lots of storage, flat screen TV.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2010

As soon as i walked in, i felt so warm. The spanish theme to the place was elegant and modern yet fun and bright. The man at the front desk provided excellent service and always had a smile on his face! Walking in to the room, I loved the decor. The bathroom was so bright and happy. The shower curtain even said, "Wake up on the bright side." Their many efficient and enviromentally friendly items filled the room. The room had a coffee maker, microwave, mini fridge, flat screen TV, many lamps, a hair dryer, and a phone. Everything about this hotel was happy and fun! I would suggest it to anyone :)

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2010

My husband and I traveled to Atlanta, GA to visit friends for the weekend. We needed something close to their place that was relatively cheap. After reviewing the hotel on Tripadvisor I booked a room at La Quinta using my AAA membership. The room was clean, roomy, and comfortable. We spent less than $100 for a two night stay - you can't beat that!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2010

We stayed here a year and half ago. We returned to Atlanta with friends for a trip to IKEA. The hotel remained in great condition- clean, well-decorated, and in a safe and quiet location close to attractions.

Noise remained a downside. Several rooms had guests being noisy. We stayed up late so luckily they were quiet by the time we went to bed. Also, this time water pressure in the shower was poor. The temperature fluctuated randomly during some people's showers.

Overall, the pros of having a great price, safe, clean, and nice room, and big free breakfast outweighed the cons. This will remain our go-to hotel for trips to ATL!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends