La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical
$129
$114
Fairfield Inn
$76
All reviewspet friendly hotelup to datethe breakfast areanorthside hospitalgreat areasandy springsyogurtfree breakfastnice stayfront desk staffthe room was nicebusiness centeratlanta perimeterpetspublixchannelsrefrigerator
A La Quinta traveler
Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed April 2, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I only stay at La Quintas because I travel with a dog. This is one of the worst. It was a holiday weekend, so although traveling for work, I was stuck in my room for the weekend due to the holidays. I had asked the front desk to please stop the house keepers from letting the door bang into the door stop, which nothing was done about it. Next day, same thing happened. I took it upon myself to ask the housekeeper to please prop the door open or something because it was very loud. She was extremely rude and told me she was working and she wouldn't prop the door open (to prevent it from banging). In my mid-sentence she went in the room and shut the door in my face while I was still talking. I went to the front to explain the situation and the front desk attendant told me "well they do have to clean the rooms." Yes cleaning rooms is needed, being loud and slamming doors, isn't. So NO customer service, rude housekeepers and a firm: "You can talk to the manager on Monday" was all I received. I'll be staying somewhere else next time in Atlanta for a more quite and respectful stay.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Mzsmart88
Reviewed March 26, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here for two nights for a girls weekend. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. It was close to every place we were going. Breakfast was good, but have had better. We are already planning another girls weekend and plan on staying here.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends