Stayed at Embassy Suites on Valentine's night. Tried to check in early to set the room up with candels and roses. was told to wait 10 minutes. 30 minutes later, I left because I was on a time constraint and just decided to come back later to set up (thankfully it worked out).
The room itself was nice. The Flat screen TVs were a bonus, but it's hard to see why no DVD players are in the rooms. I'm sure no one orders those over-priced, out-of-date movies trough the hotel ordering service anymore.
The bed was nice. Big and comfortable. And there was a fridge and microwave that came in handy. Also, the hotel let us check out 2 hours later with no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale hotel located in the Perimeter business and shopping district of Atlanta, adjacent to MARTA, providing access to all Atlanta attractions including the airport, Georgia World Congress Center and the Georgia Aquarium. All guests receive Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Manager's Reception daily. Hotel offers self parking and complimentary shuttle service within 3 miles to a variety of restaurant options from casual to fine dining and great shopping at Perimeter Mall. Onsite amenities are restaurant, Starbucks, free fitness and business centers, indoor pool and meeting space. Hilton Honors Program and Hilton Stay Connected wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Atlanta Embassy Suites