Very nice hotel, classic Embassy Suites. Large attrium, three glass elavators, 10 stories. Stayed two nights Nov. 1 & 2 for a family gathering. Used the shuttle to get from the Sandy Springs Marta station to hotel and back. A short ride as it is about 2 blocks away. Weekend breakfast line was long and slow around 9am. Standard cooked to order fare, omlets, pancakes, french toast and eggs to order. All and all, a nice hotel for a stay in the North Atlanta area. Ladies in group made good use of Perimeter Mall which was also close by. Standard Embassy Suite room, booked the double-bed style. Two flat-screens, sitting area, clean. Free drinks at happy hour, three beer taps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale hotel located in the Perimeter business and shopping district of Atlanta, adjacent to MARTA, providing access to all Atlanta attractions including the airport, Georgia World Congress Center and the Georgia Aquarium. All guests receive Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Manager's Reception daily. Hotel offers self parking and complimentary shuttle service within 3 miles to a variety of restaurant options from casual to fine dining and great shopping at Perimeter Mall. Onsite amenities are restaurant, Starbucks, free fitness and business centers, indoor pool and meeting space. Hilton Honors Program and Hilton Stay Connected wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Atlanta Embassy Suites