Our stay was Jan 24-27 2014. It was really cold. The heating system was not working properly. We asked for blankets and were told by guest services that they didnt have any. It was only after giving one of the housekeepers a generous tip, that we received a blanket. Needless to say that what should have been a romantic trip for my hisband and I was miserable. Guest services seemed quite annoyed that we complained about the cold and didnt even order to put is on another room with adequate hear. After such a bad experience, I will be looking into another hotel chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale hotel located in the Perimeter business and shopping district of Atlanta, adjacent to MARTA, providing access to all Atlanta attractions including the airport, Georgia World Congress Center and the Georgia Aquarium. All guests receive Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Manager's Reception daily. Hotel offers self parking and complimentary shuttle service within 3 miles to a variety of restaurant options from casual to fine dining and great shopping at Perimeter Mall. Onsite amenities are restaurant, Starbucks, free fitness and business centers, indoor pool and meeting space. Hilton Honors Program and Hilton Stay Connected wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Atlanta Embassy Suites