Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Dunwoody
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

First i called the Hotel to always try to make sure that I get an early check in because I drive all night long to Atlanta With a car full of people and we are tired, The night clerk told me it was sold They would not be able to accommodate me early so I would have to check in at three o'clock, She did let me check in the room until 530 or 5:45 The entire hotel smell like a pack of cigarettes, Walking to our room it must've been laundry day because every room in the hotel nasty linens was in the hallway sitting outside the doors is smelly and Nasty soil linens all over the hallway before I check into my room who wants to see that, The only room they were able to give me was a smoking room and me and my wife and my little baby we do not smoke, Upon entering the room the furniture was very very dated & Chipped and battered and it smelled of cigarettes It was the most horrible thing I have ever encountered in Atlanta Georgia It made me feel like I was in a crack hotel in New Jersey We never stay we packed our stuff and we left we were there approximately an hour and a half and we couldn't do it any longer the staff was rude they were they were very unprofessional some woman hung up the phone in our face. I called and left a message with the hotel manager I never got a response I left for my phone number I never got a phone call I never got a email never got an apology never got we havent got anything. They all wore T-shirts no one had on Embassy clothing at all I didn't know if I was a frat party are a college hotel. I hope the embassy reads this email and shape of that property, I had a better stay at the extended stay in Alpharetta For half the price of that hotel and I was treated for hundred and 10% better and I will return to the extended stay in Alpharetta. We shall return to the Embassy suites once again to write another review in the near future We hope that they shape up a whole lot better than what we experience the first time. I don't think will be back in that Embassy suites anytime soon.

• Stayed: September 2013
Natasha G, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The ten of us met in Atlanta for a get together for the one year anniversary of our mom's passing. The staff of this hotel is FIVE STAR. From the first phone call to make arrangements until we left, we felt the staff was very professional, accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was "perfect". I am VERY hard to please when it comes to hotels, but this hotel should be rated as a five star, especially for the service we received for the price we paid.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Jordan G, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your stay at the Embassy Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center. We are excited to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will make Embassy Suites your first choice of hotels in the future. We look forward to having you as our guest again when you travel to Atlanta.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I usually stay at Embassy Suites because they offer more bang for my buck but this hotel was slightly different. The person checking me in was unwelcoming, then a fire happened and I had to walk down 9 flights of stairs, then my room was not cleaned and on top of it all I was doubled billed for my last night. Whew, I had enough!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Natasha G, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experiences. We are so sorry for all of the inconveniences you encountered during your time with us. If you would please contact us directly, we will be more than happy to further discuss your stay with you. Again, we apologize for the issues and we look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I would stay here again...but the bathroom will be the first place I look. Attention to detail was overlooked in the most important place in the room. The lady at the bar was also not the friendliest. She could use some customer service training. Her words were sweet but her body language sand smirk remarks said otherwise.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
ES-GuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Center. We truly value your business and will make sure to share your comments with our team members.

A TripAdvisor Member
Fairfield, Alabama
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was very shocked at the fact that management chose to paint the parking lot on one of the busiest weekends in Atlanta. The Hotel was fully booked and each and every customer could not access the front door upon check out. We were told to move our cars by security from across the street while over 15-20 cars proceeded to checkout. That was an awful experience which also inconvenienced the other businesses. The pool could have used a good cleaning and our room had a damp moldy odor. Other than that our stay was just fine. With complimentary breakfast you would expect a long line, and the cook to order staff was very pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Pros: Cheap; complimentary breakfast; complimentary reception in evening; shuttle.
Cons: Room with pungent odor; filthy looking carpets; brown spots on bed linen, ingrained dirt in crevices in bathroom; rust on gym equipment.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. We’re sorry you encountered housekeeping problems. Dirty rooms are not typical at our hotel, and we appreciate that you brought this to our attention. We have discussed this with our staff and will make every effort to be sure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards. Please give us a second chance if you visit our area in the future.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is a pretty good Embassy Suites hotel. The atrium area looks like it was recently refurbished, and has a more modern open feel to it. The breakfast area was clean, well lit and open. Its within half a mile of the mall and lots of restaurants, and the area around the hotel has good lighting at night and feels safe.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunwoody
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody
Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East
Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center? Share your experiences!