First i called the Hotel to always try to make sure that I get an early check in because I drive all night long to Atlanta With a car full of people and we are tired, The night clerk told me it was sold They would not be able to accommodate me early so I would have to check in at three o'clock, She did let me check in the room until 530 or 5:45 The entire hotel smell like a pack of cigarettes, Walking to our room it must've been laundry day because every room in the hotel nasty linens was in the hallway sitting outside the doors is smelly and Nasty soil linens all over the hallway before I check into my room who wants to see that, The only room they were able to give me was a smoking room and me and my wife and my little baby we do not smoke, Upon entering the room the furniture was very very dated & Chipped and battered and it smelled of cigarettes It was the most horrible thing I have ever encountered in Atlanta Georgia It made me feel like I was in a crack hotel in New Jersey We never stay we packed our stuff and we left we were there approximately an hour and a half and we couldn't do it any longer the staff was rude they were they were very unprofessional some woman hung up the phone in our face. I called and left a message with the hotel manager I never got a response I left for my phone number I never got a phone call I never got a email never got an apology never got we havent got anything. They all wore T-shirts no one had on Embassy clothing at all I didn't know if I was a frat party are a college hotel. I hope the embassy reads this email and shape of that property, I had a better stay at the extended stay in Alpharetta For half the price of that hotel and I was treated for hundred and 10% better and I will return to the extended stay in Alpharetta. We shall return to the Embassy suites once again to write another review in the near future We hope that they shape up a whole lot better than what we experience the first time. I don't think will be back in that Embassy suites anytime soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale hotel located in the Perimeter business and shopping district of Atlanta, adjacent to MARTA, providing access to all Atlanta attractions including the airport, Georgia World Congress Center and the Georgia Aquarium. All guests receive Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Manager's Reception daily. Hotel offers self parking and complimentary shuttle service within 3 miles to a variety of restaurant options from casual to fine dining and great shopping at Perimeter Mall. Onsite amenities are restaurant, Starbucks, free fitness and business centers, indoor pool and meeting space. Hilton Honors Program and Hilton Stay Connected wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Atlanta Embassy Suites