This is a good facility. We stayed on a weekend when there were two family reunions, so the breakfast and manager's reception were less than enjoyable as it was difficult for the staff to keep pace with the crowd. We stayed over through Memorial Day, so the crowds had checked out by Tuesday morning. The breakfast was excellent on Tuesday.
Rooms are adequate and comfortable. Because we traveled with a 21 year old, the charge for internet access was not well-received and there were complaints from her that there were not enough TV stations.
Overall, we were pleased with out stay. If I had known there were two family reunions booked during our stay, I would likely have made another hotel choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale hotel located in the Perimeter business and shopping district of Atlanta, adjacent to MARTA, providing access to all Atlanta attractions including the airport, Georgia World Congress Center and the Georgia Aquarium. All guests receive Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Manager's Reception daily. Hotel offers self parking and complimentary shuttle service within 3 miles to a variety of restaurant options from casual to fine dining and great shopping at Perimeter Mall. Onsite amenities are restaurant, Starbucks, free fitness and business centers, indoor pool and meeting space. Hilton Honors Program and Hilton Stay Connected wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center
- Atlanta Embassy Suites