Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center
$114
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$129
$116
LeMeridien.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$139
$118
ResidenceInn.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$99
La Quinta
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$145
$118
$104
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$219
$159
$129
GardenInn.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center(Sandy Springs)(Great Value!)
$134
$105
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$83
All reviewsthe concierge loungerooms are smallmarta stationperimeter centershuttle servicefitness centerbusiness meetingenjoyed my stayice machineshort drivebed was very comfortableeasy accesscoffee makermichelleatlantaconventiondesk
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The ambiance of this hotel is great. You have restaurant services all night and a great breakfast buffet in the morning, The location is near the MARTA, Perimeter mall and nearby restaurants if you want to leave the hotel. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. We stayed on the 14th floor facing the King and Queen Building if ever you decide to lodge here. The pool facilites was enjoyable for a relaxing moment. I look forward to another stay at this location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the MARTA Rail.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Shelly_Faraj, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Comfort and relaxation while on business or pleasure are key elements in today’s hectic travel world. Thanks for choosing to relax with us! Positive comments like yours help motivate our team to continue to provide genuine care and service. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here Memorial Day weekend. It was busy. Lots of activities going on. I booked Fri-Mon. When I arrived Fri late night the young man from Pittsburgh was very helpful and kind. Overall the hotel is nice and clean. But there were some issues with our pillow cases. Not all just 3 of the 6-7 on our king sized bed. The staff is pretty friendly but I had one issue.... I called the front desk around 5 AM for new towels & sheets due to an accident in the room. I spoke to the front desk 4 times... Long story short I never received what I asked for. It wasn't until later that morning when I called again that they delivered. I never received an explanation on what happened But the young lady that was working was very kind and quickly assisted us. We did not eat on site or use the pool but the restaurant looked nice and the pool was clean and not over crowded. They have a fairly big pool that is outdoors and indoors. It is located right by I285 & plenty of shopping & dining. It's approximately 45 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from downtown. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013
Shelly_Faraj, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide insight into your experience at our hotel. I want to personally apologize that you had to call back multiple times and that there was any issue in your room in the first place. We strive for our guests to have a problem free stay, and when an opportunity arises to respond on the first notice to complete resolution. We have used your feedback to provide additional training for our team and to ensure they have access to appropriate resources in the overnight hours to take care of our guests in a timely manner. I am confident we have corrected the issue for the future.
You noted in your post that you would stay here again. We would love to be able to show you the cleanliness standards and great service that we are known for and that you may have read about in other reviews. Thank you again for your comments!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I frequent the Atlanta area. This hotel was the perfect location for all I needed to do. The rooms, grounds, service were all exceptional. Staff were exceptionally courteous and attentive during the day and night! Very close to all shopping needs, close to the highways and eateries. Just wish the wifi was free in the rooms. Only free in the lobby. Breakfast was $18 per person...hot with variety. I opted out and went to Perimeter Center...Panera Bread. Great location. Wouldn't mind staying here again and again.

Room Tip: 10th floor had great views
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the post and comments on our "exceptional team". We would love for you to stay again and again. I appreciate your feedback about the Internet...It is currently free in the Lobby and Greatroom, or you can have it bundled in your room rate with a package called "Wired for Business". Marriott continues to look at options that will ensure great speed and connectivity at an affordable rate. As General Manager, I will continue to elevate your request for it to be free.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Stayed here for one night and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were renovated and looked great. Housekeeping was great. I will be sure to visit this hotel next time I'm in the area and would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Shelly_Faraj, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. The housekeeping team is very proud of their new rooms and works hard to keep them clean and detailed for our guests. I will share your comments today at the morning stand up meeting. Thank you!

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a typical Marriott, but what sets it apart is the service here. I stayed there the 11th on a Saturday it was busy but if I'm correct Andreas and Sanita were amazing. They made me feel welcome and tended to my every need. The rooms are small, but it's close to shopping and plenty of food. They also offer a shuttle service within a few miles of the property. The two associates knew me by name and Everytime I passed they made sure I was acknowledged. We will be holding a conference there next year and I'm excited to return!

• Stayed: May 2013
Shelly_Faraj, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

You are speaking of Andros and Sunita, two of our fabuluos front office associates. They will be thrilled to know they made a difference in your stay. Thank you!