“Very Good!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-285
Transit: MARTA - Dunwoody stop
Description: Goldfish restaurant is located by Perimeter Mall on Ashford Dunwoody Road. Opened in the summer of 2000. The menu is a combination of pristine seafood, sushi and steaks. They feature the freshest fish from around the world. The interior boasts huge ceiling height and a massive oversized mural from Leigh Smith Cathedral. Housing a 600 gallon salt water aquarium with beautiful sea creatures. Live entertainment nightly makes goldfish one of Atlanta's favorite places to meet for a fabulous cocktail and enjoy a first class dining experience! Our specialties include fresh Chilean Sea Bass prepared Hong Kong Style or one of our Chef's Specials that change daily. EVERY DAY from 4:30- 6:00 pm we offer $5 Fresh Catch of the Day and 1/2 Price 8 oz Filet Mignon and N.Y Strip Steaks. Reservations are recommended but walk-ins are always welcome. Whether you are in the mood for seafood, sushi or steak- Goldfish will exceed your dining desires from start to finish.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very Good!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I ate here for dinner during a work trip with a co-worker. We wound up eating sushi because of the recommendation of our waiter. They also had Steak and Seafood as well. Everything on the menu looked delicious - we wound up eating sushi because we wanted to be a little healthier. The sushi was very good - it wasnt the best sushi we ever had - but it was also a restaurant that served steak and seafood....

Our wait staff was great. We realized that he had accidentally brought us two of the same roll instead of one of each of the kinds we had ordered and he remedied it immediately. We ate here on a recommendation of our hotel clerk, and it was a good choice.

• Visited June 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good Seafood”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Like this place inside teh Perimeter Mall. Food is good, service is great. Odd to ahve it in a shopping center adn be so good, but worth the visit.

Visited May 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“Always Top Notch with Both Service and Food.”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Went to Goldfish this past week for a business lunch. We had Tay who is the most wonderful and accommodating waitress. She always takes good care of me and my guests whether I visit with friends for fun or associates for business. She is a real peach. I like Goldfish because it is a more upscale restaurant without being stuck up, or snooty in any way. You don't have to be FINE do dine here, but you may want to. On this visit I had the Shrimp and Grits which I feel are second to none. The grits are white, creamy and a bit cheesy with pepper jack cheese. The best grits in the south that I have found, and I almost always get them either with my meal, or as a side, they are just that good. The shrimp were large and properly cooked and the Tomato, Spinach and peppers with sauce that are over the grits and shrimp are heavenly. They have a little kick to them, but not truly spicy. My guest had the Mahi Mahi which was grilled. She said she enjoyed it and it certainly looked good, but I didn't try it myself. Goldfish is centrally located at the perimeter mall which is great from a business perspective for me. I have tried a number of dishes at Goldfish in the last year and have been pleased with all of them, including the sushi items as well. I highly recommend it and when you go ask for Tay. Tell her Michelle sent you.

• Visited May 2013
Lilburn, Georgia
“Tries to be fancy but fails”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We ate here before a nice event close by looking for a nice dining experience. The food was great but the service and details fall short of the prices. Overall, it's a nice place to eat but dollar for dollar you can do better, especially in an area so covered up with restaurants.

• Visited April 2013
Blainville, Canada
“The food was good and fresh”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I would eat here again, as I found everything to be very fresh. We could have had a better waiter; someone more friendly and with a smile. My rating is solely on the food.

Visited March 2013