“Mostly Good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Goldfish - CLOSED

Goldfish
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-285
Transit: MARTA - Dunwoody stop
Description: Goldfish restaurant is located by Perimeter Mall on Ashford Dunwoody Road. Opened in the summer of 2000. The menu is a combination of pristine seafood, sushi and steaks. They feature the freshest fish from around the world. The interior boasts huge ceiling height and a massive oversized mural from Leigh Smith Cathedral. Housing a 600 gallon salt water aquarium with beautiful sea creatures. Live entertainment nightly makes goldfish one of Atlanta's favorite places to meet for a fabulous cocktail and enjoy a first class dining experience! Our specialties include fresh Chilean Sea Bass prepared Hong Kong Style or one of our Chef's Specials that change daily. EVERY DAY from 4:30- 6:00 pm we offer $5 Fresh Catch of the Day and 1/2 Price 8 oz Filet Mignon and N.Y Strip Steaks. Reservations are recommended but walk-ins are always welcome. Whether you are in the mood for seafood, sushi or steak- Goldfish will exceed your dining desires from start to finish.
atlanta, ga
“Mostly Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband took my daughter and I here for Valentines day (on Sunday). I had the day's grouper special it was ok. My husband had the swordfish and my daughter had the shrimp tacos, they were both good. My daughter and I had the creme brulee and my husband the chocolate cake. Dessert was wonderful. The coffee had no flavor. The waiter brought us fresh cups but they weren't much better. It tasted like they used recycled beans. The bill was about $100. I forgot we had the calamari and lobster & shrimp spring rolls. It was good as well. The atmosphere was nice and we would return, although I probably wouldn't order the day's special.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good fish and sushi, great prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

The bar area can be very load with the nightly music. The live music seems a little out of place. The fish and sushi are great and good value.

Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Seafood Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I did't expect the food at this restaurant would be so good. All dishes we ordered were very delicious. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. Tuna Steak with Tempura Portabello Mushroom, Chirashi Don and Fried Oysters were great.

Augusta, Georgia
“Over the top service,Something for everyones taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Held a 50th b-day w/ 17 in our party,Megan was the events mgr. She made the event go smoothly and all questions answered before the event took place. We pre ordered our appetizers including sushi rolls. Everything was perfect.Timothy was our server and he kept our drinks full and table pre bussed threw the whole experience. I ordered the night special Hong Kong Sea Bass on top of spinach- the sea bass melted in your mouth, husband ordered stone crab claw, the meat was already exposed so there was little to crack and get out of the shell, tender and sweet meat. The whole evening was perfect. We had a private room, and the ambiance of the restaurant is romantic and inviting w/ a open sushi bar and waterfall back drop..we'll be back for sure. Thx Megan and Timothy for a memorable 50.

1 Thank AugustaOnTheGo2010
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

My wife and I dined here last Sunday,1/20,and couldn't have had a better experience. We arrived at 5:30 pm and were surprised to find a nearly empty dining room,but the Falcons were playing in thr Georgia Dome at that time.
We were seated immediatlyand our server John appeared to answer any questions about the menu. We ordered the calamami and the crab spring rolls for starters and both were excellant,especially the spring rolls! They were very light and extremly fresh tasting.
My wife had the pan roasted trout,while I had the bacom wrapped scallops. Both were exceptional.The presentation and flavors were first class. WE shared an order of bread pudding with Jack Daniels flavored ice cream for dessert...don't miss this treat.
John,our server,was one of the finest I have ever experienced. He was always there when needed'but never intrusive.
Our tab,including 2 drinks,was $87,very reasonable for the quality of food and the level of servive that we received. We will make it a point to return anytime we visit Atlanta.