“Great Place!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-285
Transit: MARTA - Dunwoody stop
Description: Goldfish restaurant is located by Perimeter Mall on Ashford Dunwoody Road. Opened in the summer of 2000. The menu is a combination of pristine seafood, sushi and steaks. They feature the freshest fish from around the world. The interior boasts huge ceiling height and a massive oversized mural from Leigh Smith Cathedral. Housing a 600 gallon salt water aquarium with beautiful sea creatures. Live entertainment nightly makes goldfish one of Atlanta's favorite places to meet for a fabulous cocktail and enjoy a first class dining experience! Our specialties include fresh Chilean Sea Bass prepared Hong Kong Style or one of our Chef's Specials that change daily. EVERY DAY from 4:30- 6:00 pm we offer $5 Fresh Catch of the Day and 1/2 Price 8 oz Filet Mignon and N.Y Strip Steaks. Reservations are recommended but walk-ins are always welcome. Whether you are in the mood for seafood, sushi or steak- Goldfish will exceed your dining desires from start to finish.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good sushi. I had the whole catfish and it was amazing! My nephew wend and had grilled shrimp and they were wonderful!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I had Sunday lunch at Goldfish today and it was a good experience, The food was very good & the servings were generous. I had the shrimp & grits and I would say it may be my favorite preparation compared to any other restaurants where I've had the same choice. We shared a Sushi Roll (Yum-Yum?) and it was great. When the server was at the table, the service was great, but far too often we had to flag down someone else for ground pepper, ketchup for fries, etc.- and the place wasn't busy so we waited quite a while for anyone to wander by. (We could see our server hanging out chatting with other employees at the the reception desk.) I have been there before & will go again, and if I rated on service alone this time, it would be a 3, but the food was so good I give it a 4 .

Reviewed November 3, 2012

NOISY, but the best Shrimp and Grits anywhere - This is a very noisy and busy restaurant, but the food it great!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Good sushi, but not outstanding. I would go there again, but I'd probably try one of the other sushi places in the area. Had the chef's special, grilled Mahi-Mahi and which was also good.

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Great food and service. From the edamame to the "Sinatra" special roll everything was delicious. When I asked for a glass of wine the waiter brought two bottles and let me taste both. Nice!