“Good food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-285
Transit: MARTA - Dunwoody stop
Description: Goldfish restaurant is located by Perimeter Mall on Ashford Dunwoody Road. Opened in the summer of 2000. The menu is a combination of pristine seafood, sushi and steaks. They feature the freshest fish from around the world. The interior boasts huge ceiling height and a massive oversized mural from Leigh Smith Cathedral. Housing a 600 gallon salt water aquarium with beautiful sea creatures. Live entertainment nightly makes goldfish one of Atlanta's favorite places to meet for a fabulous cocktail and enjoy a first class dining experience! Our specialties include fresh Chilean Sea Bass prepared Hong Kong Style or one of our Chef's Specials that change daily. EVERY DAY from 4:30- 6:00 pm we offer $5 Fresh Catch of the Day and 1/2 Price 8 oz Filet Mignon and N.Y Strip Steaks. Reservations are recommended but walk-ins are always welcome. Whether you are in the mood for seafood, sushi or steak- Goldfish will exceed your dining desires from start to finish.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Good sushi, but not outstanding. I would go there again, but I'd probably try one of the other sushi places in the area. Had the chef's special, grilled Mahi-Mahi and which was also good.

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Great food and service. From the edamame to the "Sinatra" special roll everything was delicious. When I asked for a glass of wine the waiter brought two bottles and let me taste both. Nice!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Great top shelf margarita. The bartender, Amy, knows her business and gets top grades. The sushi was a huge disappointment. Stale, tasteless, and chewy. Will return for drinks but not chow.

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Nice cocktails and decent surroundings for a mall restaurant. Service could be more attentive as we likely would have ordered another round for a party of eight that would have been a good take for them but left as our server was apparently AWOL

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I ate here at this restaurant on Sept 1. Prices are great, serving sizes are appropriate and it came very quickly. The wait time wasn't bad at all, because we made reservations. LOL. One dish you must try is the Stuffed Shrimp. This was the best dish on the menu, if you ask me. I have a picture of it uploaded below.