“Nope - not even close to real Greek food”
Review of Grecian Gyro

Grecian Gyro
Ranked #6 of 8 Quick Bites in Dunwoody
Reviewed December 1, 2015

I've had plenty of Greek food in Atlanta, and in my opinion, this is not authentic. It's expensive but the food appears to be low quality. I was really disappointed with my meal (gyro combo).

Date of visit: April 2015

Reviewed August 27, 2015

2 combinations (Gyro, potatoes, and a drink) came to just over $20. As I sat down at the table I said to no one in particular - They better be really good Gyro's. I was not disappointed, there was plenty of well seasoned meat, a moderate amount of Taziki sauce and accompaniments. The potatoes were a nice change from typical fries. All in all, a good meal. Will I go back, not sure, but I was happy that I went.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed June 22, 2015

IT might be that I just love gyros, but I thought this place was decent. I would definitely go in there when I am in the mood for a gyros. I got the traditional gyro with lamb. The sauce is flavorful. The tomatoes could have been a little fresher, but the overall experience was good for the price. I did not try anything else, but the place was clean and the wait-help was friendly.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed June 2, 2015

Get the tzatziki sauce as a side for your fries. You get more and it is SO good! I love the basic gyro, you can't go wrong.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed March 27, 2015

While this looks to be just a quick fast food type Greek themed restaurant, we visited for dinner and were very delighted in the food. Excellent flavor and good portion size made this a tasty surprise. The prices may have been just a little over what I expected, but overall this was a good, and fun experience for the family. Meat was tender and flavorfull, and the seasoned potatoes were a nice touch. Salad was fresh, and not frozen, and dressing enhanced the meal.

Date of visit: March 2015

Been to Grecian Gyro? Share your experiences!