“As opposed to an Japanese Gyro?”
Review of Grecian Gyro

Grecian Gyro
Ranked #39 of 70 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Reviewed August 27, 2015

2 combinations (Gyro, potatoes, and a drink) came to just over $20. As I sat down at the table I said to no one in particular - They better be really good Gyro's. I was not disappointed, there was plenty of well seasoned meat, a moderate amount of Taziki sauce and accompaniments. The potatoes were a nice change from typical fries. All in all, a good meal. Will I go back, not sure, but I was happy that I went.

Reviewed June 22, 2015

IT might be that I just love gyros, but I thought this place was decent. I would definitely go in there when I am in the mood for a gyros. I got the traditional gyro with lamb. The sauce is flavorful. The tomatoes could have been a little fresher, but the overall experience was good for the price. I did not try anything else, but the place was clean and the wait-help was friendly.

Reviewed June 2, 2015

Get the tzatziki sauce as a side for your fries. You get more and it is SO good! I love the basic gyro, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed March 27, 2015

While this looks to be just a quick fast food type Greek themed restaurant, we visited for dinner and were very delighted in the food. Excellent flavor and good portion size made this a tasty surprise. The prices may have been just a little over what I expected, but overall this was a good, and fun experience for the family. Meat was tender and flavorfull, and the seasoned potatoes were a nice touch. Salad was fresh, and not frozen, and dressing enhanced the meal.

Reviewed January 4, 2015

haven't ever had Greek food in Atlanta but this was a pretty good experience. they serve the gyros with baked potato slices. didn't get a chance to try the baklava tho.

Been to Grecian Gyro? Share your experiences!