“What Good Food and Service!!”
Review of Another Broken Egg

Another Broken Egg
Ranked #19 of 67 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have seen this restaurant in several places that I have traveled but this was my first visit. Man, I have been missing out. This restaurant has a great menu from breakfast items to sandwiches. I ordered one of my favorites which is eggs with corn beef hash and cheese grits. This was one of the few times I got quality and quantity from my order. The beef hash was perfectly cooked and seasoned. The cheese grits was done with a mild cheddar cheese. It is rare that I mention the service unless it is especially good as it was in this case. The waitresses was very personable and made sure we had a pleasant breakfast. All around, this was one of my better meals.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I'm from the south and was delighted to see Another Broken Egg in Georgia! We had extremely good service and my husband and I both enjoyed our meals. I tried the Crabcakes Cavallo and my husband had the Smoke Salmon Benny. They were both so tasty. We were very pleased with our visit!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I was excited that they put this restaurant in the shopping center near where I live. FEW good breakfast restaurants in the Dunwoody/Perimeter area. I have to say that they really try to excite you with the different choices but---- sometimes you just want to have Breakfast. I have mixed feeling on the Items I have tried. Couple of Items were over cooked. I feel it's a bit over priced.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

The food was okay, but the sandwich was twice the desired size (Plan to split it or take away.) Prices were too high. Nice sit-down restaurant.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

service good
food just so so-blandm not served as requested-had to return plate twice and then gave up when it was not corrected.
athmosphere=pleasant