“Thhis has to be the best Moe's I have been to!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #55 of 67 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My service was excellent!! I was greeted with the "Welcome to Moe's" by the employees, my order was taken quickly and accurately. Everything is always fresh and they don't even charge for a little extra lettuce, rice or anything like some other Moe's do. They were having the $5.00 any burrito Monday and I started going to this location on Mondays because of the service I get that has been the same since my first visit.
**To get "specials" get the Foursquare app on your smartphone and you will get freebies from Moe's!!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

My first and last time to this establishment. There was NO greeting or welcome of any kind. We looked at a board on the wall to make our selection of a very limited menu. We proceeded to the ordering station and were denied the free ingredients available and listed as such on the menu board. Perhaps it was because the employees did not have an adequate command of the English language, which may very well be the reason we were not served what we wanted and as a result, why I cannot give this location a good review. The food is more generous in serving portions and the service is better at Chilpolte, so we will not be back here again.