“My Go-To hotel in N Atlanta”

Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Dunwoody
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Always enjoy staying here. Nice, well maintained, decent free breakfast, roomy suites and a great location. I prefer regardless of how many nights I;m in the area because you get so much more "room" for the price vs. fancier hotels that nickel-and-dime you for every little thing. Having a full-size fridge and counter space is really handy. More like staying in an apt.

Room Tip: Some rooms are LONG hike from the elevator, so request accordingly.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback and I will definitely share with the team. We're glad you had an enjoyable stay and hope we'll see you again soon! Enjoy the Holiday Season and a Happy New Year to you!!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I stayed here on both a business visit in July and for a personal stay in September. If you get a chance to stay at a Staybridge anywhere I would recommend, but this location is great in terms of proximity to food, attractions and public transit.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank rjhope9
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback. We were happy to have you with us and hope to see you again when you're in the area. I will share your comments with the team as they always enjoy hearing when they've done a great job!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks following the quick sale of our house. This facility far exceeded our expectations. We particularly appreciated the overall cleanliness, free hot breakfast, week day happy hours with heavy appetizers, and extremely helpful staff in particular Julius and the housekeeping Manager. Thank you for a wonderful stay! We will definitely stay here on any future visits to Atlanta.

• Stayed: August 2013

Your comments and feedback are much appreciated and we are so happy you had such an enjoyable visit. We strive everyday to provide top notch service and want our guests to feel comfortable. I know what an impact changing homes can be and I hope we made the change a little more pleasant for you. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Julius and also Jose, our housekeeping manager. We hope to see you again should you have needs for a hotel in our area!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great stay at the Staybridge Suites - morning breakfast is very nice and really enjoyed the evening reception! I'll return if I am in the area again. Location is excellent for business and dining out.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we thank you. I'm glad your visit was enjoyable and I will certainly share your comments with the entire team. Thanks for choosing our hotel as your home away from home when in the area. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Don't stay here. My Car and other guests Cars were broken into. The windows were busted out and stole our GPS and other paper work. This Hotel has no cameras and no security outside. We were parked in the very front under a light and they still broke in. Employees will hand you this paper saying there have been trouble in the area but the authorities told me that's not true, it's only happening at this Hotel and it's been happening every week for the past 4 Months. He said homeless people roam around inside this hotel. He also said this doesn't happen at the nearby Embassy Suites. Management doesn't do anything about it but tell the Employees to Call the Police and offer us some lousy Gift Cards. There's no Maintenance help after 11pm and no security ever.

Room Tip: Go stay somewhere else, this hotel is located way off the main street and on a very dark street. I...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Dave G
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for taking time to post your feedback. We are very sorry about about the unfortunate circumstances that occurred. We want you to know that we have taken this very seriously and that our guests safety and security is always our top priority. We work closely with the authorities in our community and have followed all the safety recommendations they have suggested, which included providing guest with a notice reminding them not to leave valuables in their car. Again, we appreciate and value your comments.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this property during our home renovation. We had never before stayed at a Staybridge Suites. We were very pleased with this choice. Our room was well appointed. It included a living area with small kitchen, separate bedroom and separate bath. Everything was spotless upon arrival. The property appeared to have been recently updated. The staff, especially Julius, was very courteous and helpful wherever possible. In the midst of chaos at home, this stay was like visiting an oasis!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing! We are very proud of our hotel and extremely happy that you enjoyed your visit. I will be sure to share your comments with our team for a job well done!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Past the weekend I ended up in the hospital with a pulmonary embolism. My wife and 3 month old couldn't stay with me in the hospital so I booked this hotel using a discount that the hospital provides. My wife arrived late on Saturday night and a nice gentleman helped her with her luggage since it was just herself and our baby. He also brought her milk and yogurt up to the room because she was planning to leave early in the morning to check on me. When I was discharged, the hotel staff was great. They seemed concern about me and my family. My wife and I went for a walk that night and were caught in the rain, the same guy from the previous night that helped me wife saw us on the side-walk and he stopped his car and gave us his umbrella. I wish I knew his name, but he is a young AA male that works the front desk. Very nice staff and good rest before returning hom to recover. The only drawback is that the hot tub could be a little hotter. Would stay here again, hope for different reasons.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jhw82
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

First and foremost, on behalf of the entire team, we hope you are continuing to move forward in your recovery and we send you well wishes. I have shared your comments with everyone and were well received by the team. The positive reinforcement for a job well done is always appreciated! Please keep us in mind should you be in our area again - and, as you said - hopefully for different reasons. Again, we wish you a speedy recovery!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunwoody
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody
The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center
Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter

Been to Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East? Share your experiences!