“A very enjoyable experience!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East

Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Dunwoody
Exton, Pennsylvania
“A very enjoyable experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks following the quick sale of our house. This facility far exceeded our expectations. We particularly appreciated the overall cleanliness, free hot breakfast, week day happy hours with heavy appetizers, and extremely helpful staff in particular Julius and the housekeeping Manager. Thank you for a wonderful stay! We will definitely stay here on any future visits to Atlanta.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Your comments and feedback are much appreciated and we are so happy you had such an enjoyable visit. We strive everyday to provide top notch service and want our guests to feel comfortable. I know what an impact changing homes can be and I hope we made the change a little more pleasant for you. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Julius and also Jose, our housekeeping manager. We hope to see you again should you have needs for a hotel in our area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Bloomington, IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great stay at the Staybridge Suites - morning breakfast is very nice and really enjoyed the evening reception! I'll return if I am in the area again. Location is excellent for business and dining out.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we thank you. I'm glad your visit was enjoyable and I will certainly share your comments with the entire team. Thanks for choosing our hotel as your home away from home when in the area. We appreciate your business.
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Don't stay here. My Car and other guests Cars were broken into. The windows were busted out and stole our GPS and other paper work. This Hotel has no cameras and no security outside. We were parked in the very front under a light and they still broke in. Employees will hand you this paper saying there have been trouble in the area but the authorities told me that's not true, it's only happening at this Hotel and it's been happening every week for the past 4 Months. He said homeless people roam around inside this hotel. He also said this doesn't happen at the nearby Embassy Suites. Management doesn't do anything about it but tell the Employees to Call the Police and offer us some lousy Gift Cards. There's no Maintenance help after 11pm and no security ever.

Room Tip: Go stay somewhere else, this hotel is located way off the main street and on a very dark street. I...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Dave G
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your feedback. We are very sorry about about the unfortunate circumstances that occurred. We want you to know that we have taken this very seriously and that our guests safety and security is always our top priority. We work closely with the authorities in our community and have followed all the safety recommendations they have suggested, which included providing guest with a notice reminding them not to leave valuables in their car. Again, we appreciate and value your comments.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this property during our home renovation. We had never before stayed at a Staybridge Suites. We were very pleased with this choice. Our room was well appointed. It included a living area with small kitchen, separate bedroom and separate bath. Everything was spotless upon arrival. The property appeared to have been recently updated. The staff, especially Julius, was very courteous and helpful wherever possible. In the midst of chaos at home, this stay was like visiting an oasis!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing! We are very proud of our hotel and extremely happy that you enjoyed your visit. I will be sure to share your comments with our team for a job well done!
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Past the weekend I ended up in the hospital with a pulmonary embolism. My wife and 3 month old couldn't stay with me in the hospital so I booked this hotel using a discount that the hospital provides. My wife arrived late on Saturday night and a nice gentleman helped her with her luggage since it was just herself and our baby. He also brought her milk and yogurt up to the room because she was planning to leave early in the morning to check on me. When I was discharged, the hotel staff was great. They seemed concern about me and my family. My wife and I went for a walk that night and were caught in the rain, the same guy from the previous night that helped me wife saw us on the side-walk and he stopped his car and gave us his umbrella. I wish I knew his name, but he is a young AA male that works the front desk. Very nice staff and good rest before returning hom to recover. The only drawback is that the hot tub could be a little hotter. Would stay here again, hope for different reasons.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jhw82
Michael C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
First and foremost, on behalf of the entire team, we hope you are continuing to move forward in your recovery and we send you well wishes. I have shared your comments with everyone and were well received by the team. The positive reinforcement for a job well done is always appreciated! Please keep us in mind should you be in our area again - and, as you said - hopefully for different reasons. Again, we wish you a speedy recovery!
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I think a second return visit since our last review of this property. I will say this hotel remains a very consistent quality experience. We received a different room type than we usually choose and found it to be an acceptable alternative. Since it was a quick one night stop we used IHG points for the room reservation. During the week with plenty of business activity and still a remarkably quiet hotel. We've noticed there is fire station directly across the street and we've never heard a thing.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time from your schedule to offer your feedback. We are happy to hear your nice comments and are very appreciative of your loyalty in staying with us on more than one occasion. We will see you again the next time you are in town!
florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

We are Platinum members of what used to be called Priority Club. We have never tried this brand within the IHG group and since we had a conference nearby we gave it a try. Very nice. This location had excellent service. Steve checked us in. He acknowledged we were platinum and immediately looked to see if had an upgrade available. He did. The room was modern, very clean with large bathrooms and living areas. The hotel is right in the heart of some great dining and shopping. We come to this medical conference every year and will book this hotel again.

Room Tip: The corner suites are very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Devilstowerwy
Hello - and Thanks for staying with us. We're glad you chose to give Staybridge Suites a try and happy that your visit went well. We always enjoy showing off our brand and all that we have to offer. Remember, we are in many cities across the country and welcome you to try other locations!
Again, thank you so much for your feedback and hope you'll visit again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunwoody
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta / Perimeter Center
Hyatt Place Perimeter Center
Hyatt Place Perimeter Center
#3 of 10 in Sandy Springs

Been to Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East? Share your experiences!