My experience in the past with Staybridge Suites hotels has always been good and this location is no different. Located in the Perimeter/Dunwoody area in the Atlanta metro area, this hotel is in a quiet area, but close enough to shopping and restaurants. The Perimeter mall is less than a mile away and there are over 30 restaurants within a mile of this hotel.
The suites are roomy enough for a stay of one night, a week, or a month plus. The feeling you get is almost like being in an apartment. The full kitchen is also very nice for snacks or even cooking if you want... it is not one of those little kitchenettes with a dinky refrigerator and just a microwave.
The FREE laundry is a BIG PLUS!! Most places charge and it is really nice to be available to not have to look for or get quarters for the laundry... and you can do laundry 24/7.
The hotel itself is clean and gives you that warm, cozy, and welcome feeling upon entering.
The free breakfast buffet in the morning is a step above other hotels that only offer cereals, donuts, danish and fruit. Coffee is available 24/7 in the lobby. During some nights during the week, they offer an evening reception with free limited food options and beverages.
My only two complaints about this hotel...
1. Parking, especially at night, can get tricky as all the spots near the front of the hotel fill up fast forcing you to park on the one side of it far away from your room or a door.
2. The location is quiet like I said, but it is also out of the way from restaurants or shopping forcing you to either have a car or using their shuttle van.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center East is conveniently located in the heart of the business and shopping district of the Atlanta Perimeter just off I-285 and East of GA 400. Also accessible from I-75, I-85, and MARTA - public transit system. Perimeter Mall is just blocks away with several restaurants, a movie theater, and entertainment within walking distance. Easy access to local offices and area attractions. Daily Shuttle Service 7:15am - 10pm within a 3 mile radius. All-suite hotel with interior corridors offers spacious two bedroom/two bath, one bedroom, and studio suites with fully-equipped kitchens, living room, work areas with oversized desk and executive chair. Direct dial and personalized phone numbers, two phone lines, data ports and personalized voice mail plus free wireless Internet in all guest rooms . Complimentary daily breakfast hot buffet and Sundowner Receptions including beer, wine, and light meal (Tues-Thur). 24-Hour availability for fitness center, convenience store and business center with two computers and high-speed Internet access. Complimentary guest laundry facilities. Heated outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, and courtyard with two gas BBQ grills. All this plus Priority Club Rewards points! Pets Welcome (Fee Applies). Please note only valid credit cards are accepted, and will be required at the time of check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East Hotel Dunwoody