“Great hotel in the perimeter area, great service!”

Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Dunwoody
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This was a great place to stay when coming back to visit my hometown over Memorial day weekend. I'm not a huge fan of the perimeter area but staying here made it well worth it. As an SPG Platinum member, I was upgraded to a suite without having to ask (I have to ask most places and still only get a Club room at best). The club room could be better but the room and service made it trip worth while! Will definitely come back!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael K
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Michael K,
Thank you for your review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter. I am thrilled that we made your visit to the perimeter area worthwhile.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Staff and service here is excellent.
The outdoor pool area features several cabanas. Good shopping is right across the street and good restaurants within easy walking distance.
Large bathrooms with great pressure, excellent soft beds.
Top floors with easterly views can see Stone Mountain.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Mark M,
Thank you for the great comments on Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter. I am extremely pleased to read your feedback that both our staff and service were excellent.
Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a great choice for business or leisure travel. The property is freshly remodeled, and is in the best location in the Atlanta area. Close to shopping and excellent restaurants within walking distance, you can't go wrong. Rooms are spacious and comfortable ,with a modern design. Weekend rates are excellent for a getaway. Stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear susan b
Thank you for the review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.
Although perhaps bias, I couldn’t agree with you more on Le Meridien being the best location in the Atlanta area! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and hopefully we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back for another getaway!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

This is an awesome hotel. This is also a recently renovated to a European design standard hotel that anticipates the needs of the business traveller. I travel constantly and finally find a Starwood hotel that meets and then exceeds their brand expectation. Their Kauai Princeville property wants to aggressively sell you time share and then one week later I find hotel staff smoking outside in a public area at the Sheraton in downtown Toronto Canada. My last Le Meridien experience was in Paris in the height of summer where the air conditioning failed and the breakfasts were $ 50.00 each! Because of this Le Meridien I will return to the brand.

Peter Dunn the Atlanta Le Meridien GM here should be commended. Awesome check in – authentic , warm & friendly. Their suites are spacious and true suites offering 2 separate but joined rooms. Finally a hotel room that is cold when you get into it. Huge flat screen tv – awesome. Illy coffee machine in my suite offering both espresso and Americano options. If you haven’t tried an Illy latter you have never lived  Keyless doors are a refreshing change. Love the green option of generating more travel points under the energy saving program. Parking access is by guestroom card so you can always find close parking. Staff are observed smiling and laughing professionally. There is always a warm welcome from the doorman. Way to go Mr. Dunn = you are an awesome Hotel GM leader and should be applauded for leading such a great team to a high & natural excellence standard.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear canadian175,
Thank you for the great review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter. I am humbled by your comments about me and my team. I am very fortunate to have so many good people on my team and all of the credit truly goes to them for their continued effort on a daily basis to make our hotel the hotel of choice in Atlanta. Creating memorable experiences is our goal and the key to achieving this goal is having the right people in place who understand how to make this happen.
As a fellow Canadian (originally from Montreal), THANK YOU!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

On a recent trip to Atlanta I stayed here because it was the closest SPG hotel to my office. The clean lines of the room, the HUGE suite, and the lobby/bar area were great. I shared the suite with my co-worker, and it was so big it was not at all a problem sharing the space. We had a nice table to set up a mini office, and appreciated the ample electrical outlets placed throughout the room.

Next to the hotel there is a mall with a variety of restaurants, we ate at 21 Seasons, which is a "healthy option" (well, as healthy as one can get in Atlanta!) and it was nice to be able to walk.

We had a drink at the hotel bar, and the bar space was well appointed, fun, and had a great staff. We were there on a Wednesday night and it was hopping - met a couple other travels... people open to chatting.

I will likely try to stay here again on any future Atlanta business trips.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Lindsay H

Thank you for all of the great feedback on your recent stay at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.

It is always a pleasure to read references to our staff being great or friendly. We strive to create memorable experiences and it all starts with service. I certainly appreciate your mention of this.

Thank you again. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We had the nicest 4 nights at Le Meridian this past weekend. The hotel is absolutely beautiful! The staff was amazing and the room was absolutely beautiful. The South is so lucky to have the first Le Meridian - can't wait to experience more!

Room Tip: Club Level suite was amazing with the lounge with complimentary breakfast and great afternoon snacks...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear Deb F,
Great review….thank you!!
By the way, more Le Meridien’s in the south are coming soon. Tampa and Charlotte are opening in the next few months.
Please come back and visit us again!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

The rooms are great, the hotel small enough to feel boutique-ish. Restaurant downstairs has good food and the front desk staff always go above and beyond to accommodate you.
Parking is not free - you have to use the room key to go in each time.
The food in the club lounge could be better. I've stayed here on two different occasions and they serve the exact same thing for breakfast and evening snacks day in and day out...
For my taste, the bed was too soft (I have lower back pain and I need a very firm mattress).
But overall, a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Ido K

Thank you for your review. I will take the “one of the better hotels in North America” compliment all day long! I am sorry that our mattresses are a little too soft for your liking. Unfortunately, they are all the same – Le Meridien beds.

As far as the club lounge food, we are in the process of developing new menu items. Having stated this, however, we do not intend on providing a full buffet style breakfast service, just more variety, more often

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back..

Peter J. Dunn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunwoody
The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
1 mi away
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center
Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites
Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center

Been to Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter? Share your experiences!