I stayed at this hotel often when it was The W from it's heyday to its run down state. Thank goodness Satrwood converted The W to a Le Meridien. The valet, bellman, and front desk associates we're all genuine and friendly. The rooms large and modern, apparently they converted the old balconies to extend the rooms. Clean, simple lines, greys, whites and woody. Nice job with the rooms. My only call out is that it seems the tubs are the old tubs and they should've replaced them during the conversion. The tub just doesn't look clean because its old and stained. The location is truly the most convenient location due to it's walkability to shopping and numerous restaurants. There was. It a charge for parking during my stay but I do believe they will start charging for parking, Also, the Internet is not free unless you are a Starwood member or your rate code includes free Internet. The availability of a courtesy shuttle, daily, until 11pm is a great service add. My only negative is that two rooms / guests (traveling together) especially the one next door to me kept opening and slamming their doors... .let's all remember to not slam our hotel doors.... Seriously we can close them a tad softer. This is especially annoying in the morning when business folks are departing. As I write this review, my two "neighbors" have slammed their doors 11 times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Connected Getaway: Adjacent to Perimeter Mall, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is set in the heart of Dunwoody, minutes from downtown Atlanta via car or MARTA. The surrounding area is a contemporary juxtaposition of business, shopping, dining, sports, and entertainment. Modern Indulgences: The spacious, well-lit foyer exemplifies the stylish clean lines throughout the hotel. The gym and pool help guests unwind, world-class cuisine is served at our inviting restaurant, and our event space accommodates transformative experiences. Individual Comforts: Our 275 oversized guest rooms and suites feature bold blue and white decor with natural wood accents. All offer wireless High Speed Internet Access to keep you connected to home and the office, and some have two king-size beds for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel And Suites
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- w Atlanta Perimeter
- w Hotels Atlanta