I am a business traveler that spends 3-5 days per week in a hotel. The Le Meridien is a great choice! The lobby and common areas are stellar, very "artsy". The rooms are sizeable and very well appointed. The staff is friendly and on point. I have stayed at hotels where rates were 2X higher an not as nice as this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Connected Getaway: Adjacent to Perimeter Mall, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is set in the heart of Dunwoody, minutes from downtown Atlanta via car or MARTA. The surrounding area is a contemporary juxtaposition of business, shopping, dining, sports, and entertainment. Modern Indulgences: The spacious, well-lit foyer exemplifies the stylish clean lines throughout the hotel. The gym and pool help guests unwind, world-class cuisine is served at our inviting restaurant, and our event space accommodates transformative experiences. Individual Comforts: Our 275 oversized guest rooms and suites feature bold blue and white decor with natural wood accents. All offer wireless High Speed Internet Access to keep you connected to home and the office, and some have two king-size beds for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel And Suites
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- w Atlanta Perimeter
- w Hotels Atlanta