“Great hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Dunwoody
Tennessee
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I am a business traveler that spends 3-5 days per week in a hotel. The Le Meridien is a great choice! The lobby and common areas are stellar, very "artsy". The rooms are sizeable and very well appointed. The staff is friendly and on point. I have stayed at hotels where rates were 2X higher an not as nice as this property.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear Climbtosafety,

Thank you for the great review and accolades.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Peter J. Dunn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

from the moment of the arrival here, we could tell that this was a 'swanky' hotel.. it was upscale, in an upscale neighborhood.. retro/50's-70's decor, easy check-in, excellent room, bed, bathroom, etc.. loved the showerhead, it's one of those 'rain' showerheads.. very nice.. the coffeemaker/espresso maker was nice, very high-tech, and made good coffee.. on that note, we left a note for housekeeping to leave an additional robe and extra coffee accessories and they were provided..!! props to the housekeeping staff..!! can't advise on the food, bar service, or breakfast, as we didn't have any of that.. there are plenty of good restaurants around, a large mall, and several upscale salons, bars, stores, and streets easy to navigate.. stay was quiet, we slept well, and had an excellent stay..

a tip; ** 400 is a toll road ** to go around this, take hwy 19, which runs parallel to it or take 85 into town.. i knew this already, but for someone new to the area, it's a helpful tip, i think.. we will definitely stay here again..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Lincinius7 ,

Thank you for your review.
Come back and visit us again on your way back through Dunwoody!

Laurel, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is my second stay at this property in a three month time period. Both stays were for leisure and I originally choose this property because of its location. It is a great location to get north of Atlanta and downtown Atlanta. My stay was pretty equivalent to my previous stay, which is absolutely a good thing. One thing that stands out about this property is that ALL of their employees speak in passing, ALL. I have never experienced this at a hotel. The hotel recently went through a beautiful renovations. The lobby area is very chic and comforting. The rooms are very efficient, nice, clean, spacious, and calming. Great for business travel and nice for a leisure stay. They absolutely acknowledged my Gold SPG status and they were able to upgrade me to a beautiful room. Some hotels, you have to fight tooth and nail to be upgraded, when clearly they are not at full capacity, however, this property on two occasions, didn't have a problem doing so. I haven't eaten at the property so far, so I can't comment on how the good the food is.

My one main issue with this property is the $12.95 internet connection charge. Many properties are going to free Wi-Fi throughout and with this property recently having a renovation, you would think that this would have been included. I would hope that they look at this in the future.

I absolutely will stay at this property again, however, now I have an expectation and I hope they consistently can deliver. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: corner rooms.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank robwat23
Dear Robwat23,

Thank you for the thorough review on your second visit to Le Meridien. Please try our restaurant on your next visit, you will not be disappointed.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

What a great renovation! Sophisticated design and thoughtful touches throughout, from the portal entry which envelopes you the second you step into the hotel, to the words cast onto the floor below the front desk. I received great service and wish I could have stayed longer to enjoy more of the property and amenities. I arrived at the club lounge just after breakfast service ended at 10am and was still accommodated most politely. Probably my best Starwood experience in a while. Thank you!

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear STHoward84,

What a thrill to read your review….thank you!

Please come back and visit us again, often!

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I hope they don't change a single thing about this hotel. Everything about it is perfect! The pricing, the free parking, the staff, the quality and condition of the rooms, the design, the lobby, the fitness room.....everything. Starwood properties are my locations of choice, and this Le Meridien is hands down one of the best Starwood values in Atlanta.

I'd highly recommend this hotel, and can't wait to come back. (and I'm a picky hotel person) :-)

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and suite if available.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank thegov
Dear Thegov,

Thank you for the great review.
Come back and visit us soon!

Birmingham, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I traveled in after a meeting from a sister city that afternoon for a business meeting the next day. My personal brand of choice is almost always Starwood Hotel. I booked at the last minute and was surprised I was able to utilize points on such short notice and quite a reasonable rate. As I entered the parking lot I realized the hotel was under renovation......Honestly parking was ridiculous (limited space, pot holes, cracked grade, non-functioning gates), however I assume and hope this will be one of the final projects before the renovation is complete. Check in was amazing, the lady (who was from Germany if memory serves) was warm, inviting, and informational not only about this hotel but the brand itself. The lobby was beautify decorated, elevators had great house music, and rooms were exceptional appointed. Higher end linens, tolitries, and coffee were all greatly appreciated and the novelty of the RF key cards and smart TVs are a great addition. As for the rooms, they are well..... HUGE and when I say Huge I mean HUGE for a standard room, the suites are even more impressive when it it come to square footage. I mentioned the hotel was under renovation during the whole time there, other than seeing the crew on arrival , I was unable to tell once I was inside. No loud noises or anything. Overall I was very impressed and would/have defiantly recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear ctjackso

Thank you for the elaborate review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter and of course, your recommendation.

Regarding the parking, we are currently in the middle of resurfacing and seal coating all of our three parking areas. This should be completed by the end of July. Beyond this scope of work, our renovations are complete!

Once again, thank you!

Come back again!

Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This hotel is an absolute GEM!
My family of five and I were on a week long road trip, with Atlanta as our destination. We were shocked to see how little we had to spend for our stay in this brand new hotel. The 2 King suite was exactly that...sweet.

I would Highly recommend this hotel and would not consider any other hotel in Atlanta.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear JanjicCrew

Thank you for the great review and recommendation. I am so glad to read of your wonderful experience at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter .

Come back and see us soon!

Peter J. Dunn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunwoody
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites
#2 of 10 in Sandy Springs
4.0 of 5 stars 944 reviews
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Perimeter Center

Been to Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter? Share your experiences!