I was quite reluctant to write this review since I want to keep this secret to myself. This hotel has by far the most spacious room in its class here in ATL. I stayed very frequently at many SPG hotels in the area and this hotel is my new favorite. The platinum member upgrade to 2 king suite is much appreciated. The 12th floor club lounge is spacious with great breakfast and evening canapé. The beds are comfortable and decoration are tasteful. The only drawback is it is a bit of a drive to downtown ATL. The suite on 12th floor appeared to better than my 2nd stay on the 10th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Connected Getaway: Adjacent to Perimeter Mall, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is set in the heart of Dunwoody, minutes from downtown Atlanta via car or MARTA. The surrounding area is a contemporary juxtaposition of business, shopping, dining, sports, and entertainment. Modern Indulgences: The spacious, well-lit foyer exemplifies the stylish clean lines throughout the hotel. The gym and pool help guests unwind, world-class cuisine is served at our inviting restaurant, and our event space accommodates transformative experiences. Individual Comforts: Our 275 oversized guest rooms and suites feature bold blue and white decor with natural wood accents. All offer wireless High Speed Internet Access to keep you connected to home and the office, and some have two king-size beds for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel And Suites
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- w Atlanta Perimeter
- w Hotels Atlanta