“Nice place - watch what you order.”

Seasons 52 - Perimeter
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons 52 - Perimeter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE.
Transit: 0.5 miles from Dunwoody MARTA station
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice place - watch what you order.”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We've dined here on several occasions. The location, atmosphere and pleasant staff on this visit were certainly four stars. All three of us were happy with most of the food - tomato flat bread, scallops, vegetable plate, and grilled trout were standouts. Both the Caesar and spinach salads were bitter and very disappointing - mostly left on the plate, causing the downgrade to three stars.

• Visited January 2013

Atlanta, Ga.
“Seasons 52 in Dunwoody is... Excellent!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Arriving at Seasons 52 you're first impressed with the building... very reminiscent of Frank Lloyd Wright's organic style of architecture. Then you enter and are greeted by folks that truly understand their work and can find your reservation. As you wait for your table you explore the restaurant and discover that the inside is as well designed and styled as the exterior. Then you're seated and attended by a waiter who is friendly, professional and efficient. The food is... superb! Seasons 52 in Dunwoody is an experience. Highly Recommended!

• Visited January 2013
Washington, DC
“A very nice meal...”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I has a very nice meal last evening at Seasons 52. The flatbread was very good, the chicken and corn gumbo was spicy and interesting, and my grilled snapper was nice. My wife had a entree salad and said that the chicken was perfect. Our server (Gerald) was very helpful and had a great personality. Seasons 52 was an excellent choice for dinner.

• Visited December 2012
Atlanta
“Great food, but they should honor reservation times”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food and our waitress was extremely nice! Only 1 issue, I made reservations one hour ahead, waited the hour, went to the restaurant and arrived 10 min early and they said it would be an additional 30-45 minute wait which would have us eating dinner at 8:30 or later. In my opinion that's ridiculous. It's a very nice restaurant that should be more organized. The bar booths are first come first serve and we happened to see one open as soon as we arrived. Other than that we really enjoyed and I would go back. If I get burned on my reservation again I will not.

2 Thank docmalc
Suwanee, Georgia
“Flat Bread!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My first visit to Seasons 52, and although the food was good...I have to say the customer service was awful. My drivers license dropped out of my purse and turned in by the server to the manager...where it sat in the safe, a desk or wherever. No call, no attempt to contact. I searched for over a week and retraced my steps over and over. I finally got someone who checked with the office and I did go back to retrieve. BUT...we live almost 51 miles ONE WAY. So for me, I'll never go back...I would have expected much better service. They could have even mailed the darn thing but it was better for me to burn up $15-20 in gas than they invest the price of a stamp.

Visited June 2012