“A Chain Restaurant With a Single Restaurant Feel”

Seasons 52 - Perimeter
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons 52 - Perimeter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE.
Transit: 0.5 miles from Dunwoody MARTA station
Binghamton, New York
“A Chain Restaurant With a Single Restaurant Feel”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

It is hard to believe that Seasons 52 is a chain restaurant owned by the same company as Olive Garden and Red Lobster. The food, the presentation, the service, and the atmosphere all gave you the impression of a restaurant where you would expect the owner to drop by your table to ask about your experience during that visit.

We visited this restaurant for a late lunch on a Saturday. It had many customers but we did not have to wait for a table. The food, the service, and the atmosphere of the restaurant were all excellent. It is a bit pricey, but no more so than other restaurants of this quality. While my partner for this meal had been to this restaurant before, including at least one other location, I had no previous experience with it. We both were completely satisfied with our experience and would return to it.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank amandasattic

Kansas City, Missouri
“Excellent Meal and Great Service”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have had mixed feelings about Seasons 52. I love the concept but depending on location the food has been hit or miss. This was my first visit to the Perimeter Mall location in Dunwoody outside of Atlanta. I was in town for business and one of my dear friends who lives in this area was having a Birthday. I told him to pick his restaurant and he picked Seasons 52. The experience was fantastic.

First, our waiter who's name is also Jason was amazing. He took such great care of us! I had picked a very expensive bottle of wine and Jason pointed out that they were closing out a label that had the same characteristics and it would be $50 less per bottle (which still made it quite expensive). I took him up on his recommendation, and it was a great wine. Jason didn't have to go that extra step, he could have gone with my first choice and drove the overall check price that much higher but he didn't.

The food was perfect. We had a steak flat-bread for an appetizer which was yummy and then 2 of us had the lamb chops while the other 2 of us had the Filet Mignon. Everyone extremely happy with the portion size, flavor, and presentation of their meal.

The famous shot glass desserts came next which everyone loved and each of us had more than one. All reported to be quite tasty.

Again...if you read my other reviews you will note that I can be quite particular. I have been a Hospitality Industry employee my entire career and for the last 17 years I have lived on Airplanes and Hotels and eat 80% of my meals in restaurants....this location and Jason did everything right this visit.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Jason F
Maryville, Tennessee
“Great food with fewer calories”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Every entre is under 425 calories and is made with organic foods. Everything I have eaten there is delicious. I especially love the flat bread appetizers.

Visited August 2012
Miami, Florida, United States
“I cannot tell you how much I love this concept!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is the first fine dining restaurant I have seen that promotes fresh, local foods and every dish is under 475 calories. I travel constantly with my job and it's so unhealthy to eat restaurant food everyday. It's usually tons of butter, cream, salt, etc. Here I can order anything on the menu and feel good about it and eat the whole thing! I had the tomato basil soup to start, which was pretty good. Then I ordered the artichoke stuffed shrimp for my entree. It was delicious. It doesn't taste like health food, it's just portioned appropriately, so don't expect a dinner plate full of food. But I didn't leave hungry either! It was just enough. Also, I sat at the bar, and the bartender recommended the Kim Crawford pinot noir which was excellent. The bar is a large oval shape and in the middle is a piano where a man played lots of motown-style songs. He was very good and made it a truly pleasant experience. I will definitely look for this restaurant chain in my travels from now on.

• Visited August 2012
“Excellent!!!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere, food, service, and wine was all phenomenal. The salmon and chicken were delicious. Even had dessert. A definite must!!!

1 Thank TravelingTexans007