Tripadvisor
Duluth
All reviews front desk great hotel full kitchen breakfast staff room was clean the breakfast area staff was very friendly a great stay great customer service oatmeal would stay again business trip king suite upon check first floor complimentary breakfast atlanta
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

First night no hot water. However, the staff was very helpful and understanding of our needs. Glad to see new flooring and amenities since our last visit. Breakfast bar person was very kind and generous with assistance.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnduluth, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank You so much for your feedback regarding your stay. We sincerely apologize for the issues with the Hot water during your stay. This was truly unexpected and we did our best to rectify it as soon as possible. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast experience! We have definitely made some improvements and hope to continue with more in the near future. Again, Thank You for your comments and we hope to welcome you back again the next time you are in the area

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Everyone here was as usual very friendly, helpful and check-in was a breeze! There was a large group of us checking and out about the same time and I didn't have to wait long at all. Being an Honors Member helped as well.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank You so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us! We are please you had a speedy check in and the staff was friendly and helpful, that' what we strive for! We value your loyalty as a Hilton Honors member and Thank You so much for staying with us. We hope to welcome you and your group back again soon!

Reviewed December 26, 2019

Loved this property. Loved the room the breakfast. Loved that there was no cigarette smells. Even the best places usally have a little smoke in the bathroom or stairs.. not here. We will be back when we get a chance. Hopefully soon. Will love to try the pool. Too cold in December.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

One of the workers, Israel, who helped with breakfast was one of the most hard working people! He did his job so well and went the extra mile in everything that he did. Made our experience even better :)

Reviewed December 22, 2019

I had to make arrangements at the last minute for a hotel stay while I cared for a family member in the hospital I arrived in town late at night did not reach the hotel till after midnight when I got to the hotel I was greeted courteously any questions I had were answered and I got to my hotel room right away the room is clean which is very important to me breakfast was very good and presentation was inviting.

I stayed four days and if I have to return to the area which I probably will I would definitely pick this hotel if available.

If you value clean safe surroundings and a courteous knowledgeable staff I would recommend considering this hotel