Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Duluth
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great location”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

So close to shopping at the malls and the outlets- plenty of venues to eat at- I didn't have to travel far for anything. The breakfast was great fresh fruit, plenty of waffles and sausage with omelets. a breakfast set for a queen to enjoy

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jim Q, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast too.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed July 4, 2014

me and my family's stay at the hampton inn suite in duluth and we really enjoyed our stay..the staff's was wonderful and the the hotel was clean and nice..we really love the new lobby..the room was very nice and the the kid's really enjoyed the pool..the breakfast was very nice and the food's(western omelett and potatoes was awsome..the entire staff's was great..my family will be staying here again..thanks for all of the good service..i know the GM's must be proud of his staff's..great teams..

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very proud of our team here, thank you for complimenting their hard work. The omlettes and potatoes are my favorite too. I have to taste test them for qualilty control of course.
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Stayed here for 4 days with my husband. Hotel staff was very friendly and knowledgable about the area. Room was clean and very big bed was comfortable but the pillows are horrible my husband woke up with a stuff neck everyday. Even though it was a lot of kid camps staying here it was not noisy at all. Complimentary breakfast is very good especially the eggs. This hotel is located next to all types of restaurants anything you could want is within walking distance or minutes n the car . The mall and movie theater are also very close . I would definitely recommend this hotel . I will be staying here again .

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words. I am happy to hear you had a wonderful stay with us.
Duluth, United States
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great value, was offered a suite for a small price increase. Frig and microwave are not supplied in standard rooms, but can be requested. Oatmeal available at breakfast. Easy access to I-85 and restaurants, but tucked back off of the main road.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jim Q, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank your for the great review. We are so close to the Interstate but we feel far from the hustle and bustle.
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Very nice hotel. Very nice and extremely helpful staff. Good location for wherever we wanted to go in Atlanta. Close proximity to everything we needed. The room rate was astounding and I think you could capture more business with this rate overall. I will definitely share our experience with our friends.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for spending a moment to review us on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear you found our location convenient and our rates a good value.
Chester, SC
Reviewed June 25, 2014

After 4700 miles we wanted a place in Atlanta that would let us go Northeast to Charlotte without having to fight the Atlanta morning traffic. Excellent location and excellent hotel. Located in Northeast Atlanta the road out in the morning was not heavily travelled. The location was comfortable with the hotel nestled among tall trees that gave it a secluded atmosphere. Number one consideration is always cleanliness and this hotel scored well on that criterion. Our third floor room was an excellent value.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jim Q, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. It is wonderful to get such positive feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
Harrisonburg, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Hotel was nice. Staff as very accomodating and courteous. My room (8th floor) had an odor of old smoke. My colleagues room (4th floor) did not. I did not ask to change rooms. I am sure staff would have granted my request if I had asked. Otherwise all was well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review and kind words about our team here. I am sorry for the odor in your room; I will make sure we get that room smelling fresh as it should.