“Good stay Great location !!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Duluth
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Stayed here for 4 days with my husband. Hotel staff was very friendly and knowledgable about the area. Room was clean and very big bed was comfortable but the pillows are horrible my husband woke up with a stuff neck everyday. Even though it was a lot of kid camps staying here it was not noisy at all. Complimentary breakfast is very good especially the eggs. This hotel is located next to all types of restaurants anything you could want is within walking distance or minutes n the car . The mall and movie theater are also very close . I would definitely recommend this hotel . I will be staying here again .

• Stayed: June 2014
Jim Q, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am happy to hear you had a wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great value, was offered a suite for a small price increase. Frig and microwave are not supplied in standard rooms, but can be requested. Oatmeal available at breakfast. Easy access to I-85 and restaurants, but tucked back off of the main road.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jim Q, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank your for the great review. We are so close to the Interstate but we feel far from the hustle and bustle.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Very nice hotel. Very nice and extremely helpful staff. Good location for wherever we wanted to go in Atlanta. Close proximity to everything we needed. The room rate was astounding and I think you could capture more business with this rate overall. I will definitely share our experience with our friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for spending a moment to review us on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear you found our location convenient and our rates a good value.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

After 4700 miles we wanted a place in Atlanta that would let us go Northeast to Charlotte without having to fight the Atlanta morning traffic. Excellent location and excellent hotel. Located in Northeast Atlanta the road out in the morning was not heavily travelled. The location was comfortable with the hotel nestled among tall trees that gave it a secluded atmosphere. Number one consideration is always cleanliness and this hotel scored well on that criterion. Our third floor room was an excellent value.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jim Q, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. It is wonderful to get such positive feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Hotel was nice. Staff as very accomodating and courteous. My room (8th floor) had an odor of old smoke. My colleagues room (4th floor) did not. I did not ask to change rooms. I am sure staff would have granted my request if I had asked. Otherwise all was well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review and kind words about our team here. I am sorry for the odor in your room; I will make sure we get that room smelling fresh as it should.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I stayed here for two nights on a business trip to the area. I stayed in a room on the 7th floor that was less than impressive. The carpet had bleach stains on it and needed a good cleaning. What was worse though, was when you laid down on the bed, it was angled downward so you felt like you were sleeping on your head. The closet door was also missing.... All that aside, the staff was wonderful and accomodating.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your positive comments about our team. I will look into the other issues you mentioned and make sure they are corrected.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is the 3rd time in as many summers we have stayed at this hotel while traveling to North Carolina. It is a comfortable place and very clean. The check in was easy and the staff at the desk were very gracious. Breakfast was plentiful and hot. No complaints whatsoever.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Jim Q, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Thank you do much for that glowing review and for taking the time to post it on TripAdvisor. We appretiate the feedback.