Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Duluth
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Overall a excellent stay. Could improve on one thing. As a business traveler, I need more accessable electrical outlets (Table, by the bed, etc). Most hotels have on light switch, etc. Hamton hotel is my peffered choice of hotels and I'm use to seeing more electrical outlets. All in all, they were very consistent in Hamtons class and service.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel was awesome!!! The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. Room was very clean. This stay was probably one of the best I have ever experienced because the atmosphere presented by this hotel was extremely nice. I would come back to this hotel in the future for sure. Very enjoyable time. Wish I could have stayed longer. Awesome!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The whole hotel smelled rot mold. There was nothing the staff could do except a total renovation/cleaning. But the front lady was very helpful, understanding when I checked out one night earlier. I didn't tell her how bad the holtel smelled because I didn't want to hurt this nice lady's feelings. I told her I need to use another Hampton Inn in Alpharetta to be close to my son. She gladly checked out and agreed to credit back my Hilton Honors points

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2013

excellent staff that could not be more helpful, we enjoyed staying at this Hampton, although much of what is offered is standard to the hampton brand the staff were extra special. If we were going this way again we would definoitely stay at this hotel again, and would recommend it

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I spent three nights here for business. My colleague and I arrived on Saturday night about 7, took our luggage out of the rental car trunk, and the trunk refused to close, sticking straight up. We tried to shut it a number of times, then went into register and call the rental company. Ebony at the front desk told me to move it under the canopy for safety so she could see it on cctv. When I moved it she came out with the maintenance man and they looked at it while I was in an endless computer loop for emergency assistance with the rental. He poked at the latch with a screw driver, but she problem-solved, noticing that the gasket had pulled slightly away from the rim, pushed it back in and, Voila! the trunk closed. She went above and beyond. Otherwise the staff were friendly, rooms clean, breakfast ample. The parking lot and area were beautiful and convenient to work in Norcross area and a number of restaurants.

Room Tip: No lamp on or near the desk. Not enough outlets.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Hampton Inn was a nice clean room for a good value. I was pleased with the our experience. My only complaint is that it is a little hard to find. You would not know it was there. It did not have a sign visible from the main street.
The common areas were clean and the staff was friendly. I loved the fact that is was off of the main strip. No highway noise.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2013

If you need to stay in Duluth this Hampton Inn is fairly new, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was really good - cheesy eggs and waffles. My king room had a fridge and a nice desk. My stay was for business.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business