Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County
$159
$139
Residence Inn
$95
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Duluth(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$95
$109
$94
Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$85
$109
$59
SuburbanHotels
$104
$94
Fairfield Inn
Wingate by Wyndham Duluth/Atlanta(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$85
All reviewsfront deskfull kitchengreat hotelbreakfast staffgreat customer servicewafflesthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlyrecommend this hotela great stayclean roomsgreat roombusiness tripdefinitely stay here againeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastbed was comfortable
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Was at the hotel less than 12 hours and did not take advantage of the pool, workout or free breakfast. Still, the room was clean and quiet. There are lots of eateries in the area as well as a Target and other shopping. I imagine traffic can be rather congested during rush hour but I did not arrive until after 8pm and had no problems. My only complaint is that the ironing board was a table top model (with one of the supports broken) which I do not find at all conducive when trying to press the travel out of a dress shirt. Check in was quick and friendly. I would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I came back to GA once again and stay in the same hotel . This stay wsa between 2/18 to 2/21/2013. And this time, I am 100% happy.
This is my 4th time stayed in this hotel; finally, this time, I was greeted at check-in "Welcome back Ms. Cheng” It made me felt good.
I left my ID in my coworker's car by accident; on anther words, I can't check in. The FD agent looked me and asked me few questions to verify it’s me. I promised him I will show him ID next day. He did not give me hard time at all because I have been stayed here and not saying I just checked out on 2/15/2013 and back on 2/18/2013.
The service at front office and cafe in the lobby are great.
The housekeeper doing a great job to keep me stays comfortable.

Room Tip: If you book a suite and prefer quiet room; RM 616 is facing back which is not bad at all.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This hotel was nice and clean. Breakfast was very good. My only complaint was the young lady at the front desk. Not helpful and would not make eye contact. Otherwise, it was very nice. We are going to stay again when traveling to Atlanta.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on three separate ocassions spread over several years. The first time, it was what I expected from a Hampton Inn. Since then it seems that this particular Inn is slowly going down hill. It still has much of the Hampton Inn appointments and style.

The people are friendly and accommodating, but I pointed out (what I considered to be a serious) security situation: the door leading from the north stairwell to the outside would not close and closed. They did try to fix it, but after three days, the situation was not resolved.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed here for a short amount of time, however the lobby was very inviting with a warm fireplace and friendly night staff.

Bed could have used some bigger pillows, but overall experience with the room/hotel was nice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple